Stray Fawn Community

Favorite Features of Niche

Dragonritz

Basically all of the game is my favorite but one of my many many favorites is the ability to add in different  traits and mutations by either breeding a niche-ling with another outside animal or unlocking a mutation by repeatably doing an action to change the animal. What's yours?

• 1 month later...

Basically all of the game is my favorite but one of my many many favorites is the ability to add in different  traits and mutations by either breeding a niche-ling with another outside animal or unlocking a mutation by repeatably doing an action to change the animal. What's yours?

The fact that basically as the manager of your tribe you just have total insight of all of your nichelings and even have the ability to control their mutations, making it relatively easy to lead your tribe's genetics into a certain direction unlike nature.

• 4 weeks later...

Mostly just the concept of the game. I like the design of the nichelings, the ideas presented in story mode (even if I feel like they could be expanded upon a little), breeding for better genetics, etc.

What I don't like is the difficulty, and how the RNG can easily mess things up if you aren't careful - but that's for another thread :P