Stray Fawn Community

More stuff in savannah

Niche Beast

So i think that in the savannas they should add more creature and other things here are my ideas. Some kind of a lion like creature but had fangs like a sabertooth tiger and had male and female forms and there name might be like prowlers . They would mostly travel in packs and have a strength boost when in a pack but kind of like bearyena you could find babies in a kind of den or something and is protected by like 1 or 2 females. They would have like 4 strength but only 1 defence so they can actualy be killed. They would be a little bigger than bearyena and would also be a yellow color for camo. The bad thing about having a baby prowler is that it will be more easy for adult prowlers to find you but they cant find you as easy when there fully grown. Unlike baby bearyenas you can control the baby prowler and they spawn on hard savanna islands.It would also be cool if thay added some kind of oasis with a new thing called a ooja berry tree it would look like a palm tree but with

large tealish colored berry that would give 3 food but grow slow. Hope you liked these suggestions.  :D

I think the prowler could be a cool idea. Some thoughts on possible genes we could get from them: Prowler Eyes, provides more sight than regular eyes.

Prowler Legs, gives more speed but less strength than bearyena paws

Prowler Tail, Gives heat resistance, longer and thicker than regular tail

Maybe combine it with something, since the bearyena's two animals merged into one?