Stray Fawn Community

Blue birds

Niche Beast

I think that the blue bird in the sky should have more things in the game these are some of my ideas. The blue birds should have nest on certain trees on certain islands and if your creature shakes the tree enough on of the babies can fall down and you can adopt it like a bearyana. But you shouldn't be able to breed with them since your a mammal like creature and its a bird. What it could do though is be able to search the island for meat like bunnies or moles and bring it back to you. I also think that the bird should look different depending on what surroundings its in like in the snow it should be white or in the grasslands it could be brown or green to seem more realistic. I hope you liked my ideas.

PS- if there are wings i thing they should be bat like since a bat is still a mammal.

I don't mean to be rude but this is too similar to the parrot/raven idea...  :-\

"Before posting a new suggestion, please browse through the already existing suggestions.

If you find one that is similar to yours, consider adding a comment on the existing one instead of opening a new thread.

If you find a suggestion you think is great, please leave a comment that you like the idea and start a discussion focused on the topic if you like "