Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Green existence start

Community Calendar
Green

Event details

This event began 01/14/2022 and repeats every year forever

 Share

Guys the other one disappeared :< 

 Share


Recommended Comments



48 minutes ago, Green said:

edgy teen hours 

grrr.thumb.png.1bbe0e61401bf1fae69ac2796c9f70da.png

I am 14 and this is deep 

epper why are you sad this is who I am /j 

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Green said:

epper why are you sad this is who I am /j 

gree no 😔

it doesnt have to be like this

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Green said:

edgy teen hours 

grrr.thumb.png.1bbe0e61401bf1fae69ac2796c9f70da.png

I am 14 and this is deep 

why does this look like an nft

Link to comment
Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

why does this look like an nft

idk but you see the watermark, no steal >:< /j 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

gree no 😔

it doesnt have to be like this

THIS IS WHO I AM, EPPER /j

Link to comment
Just now, pepper_ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EPPER WE HAVE TO ESCAPE FROM THE EDGEY 14 YEAR OLDS

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

EPPER WE HAVE TO ESCAPE FROM THE EDGEY 14 YEAR OLDS

YES WE NEED TO RUN

Link to comment
Just now, Pale said:

Hhrrrghe i missed your birthday TT

happy late birthday

 

I do not forgive myself to forget birthday

It's my birthday today but ok I guess /lh 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Pale said:

Hhrrrghe i missed your birthday TT

happy late birthday

 

I do not forgive myself to forget birthday

I don’t even have a present 😔😔😔😔

Link to comment
Just now, Green said:

It's my birthday today but ok I guess /lh 

or timezones and stuff idk

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...