1. Randomly generate 5 nichlings. Four nichlings must have all their genes randomized. You may choose one forbidden trait per nichlingly only. They must each have a different forbidden gene.
2. You may choose one nichlingling to give a special gene to. They can only be given one special gene.
3. Two nichlings must be in the middle of their lifespan. One must be a newly grown adult. One must just have become a teen. One must be a baby. (You have the option to add a sixth nichling who is very near the end of their life and therefore are known as the Elder). Traditionally I'd say they should live 50 days total.
4. Each nichling should have their own hoard of 10 pieces of food.
5. There can only ever be one leader at a time. Always a female. However every 20 days there can be the chance of a rebellion. It is a 20% chance that there is a rebellion/revolution. Using the family tree and a random number generator anyone on the tree not currently the Queen can take over - even a male, but they'll still hold the title of Queen.
6. Queen - Leader. Captain - Leader of the Army. Knight - Those who follow the Captain. Only Squires can become Knights. Squire - Those under the tutelage of a knight and are teenagers. Peasant - Those unsuitable to be in the army and are typically gatherers/farmers.
7. Only those born from the Queen can become heir to the throne, or knights. Peasants are born to peasants. Squires are born to Knights.
8. Any nichling born to a Knight that has less than 2 attack will become a peasant. However any nichling born to a peasant with 2 or more attack will not become a knight.
9. A peasant may become a squire or a knight only by defeating two bearyena's in their lifetime.
10. The Dynasty must gather 7,000 food and 7,000 nesting material for their treasure spot. This can be an area called a cave, a cove, or the hollow of a tree and/or underneath a trees roots.
11. Rogue babies will always be peasants to start with. They cannot be harmed in any way.
12. Wanderers can only be invited in by the Queen, or the Captain. They must be within two tiles of either one for anyone else to invite them in. If the Queen or a Captain is not nearby and they're standing next to a knight or squire the knight or squire must attack them. Unless they're toxic bodied. Everyone is allowed to invite a toxic bodied nichling into the dynasty. Peasants may not attack, but nor may they invite anyone unless the Queen or Captain nearby commands, or if the nichling has toxic body.
13. At the randomizing randomize who has what title (except for the elder if one is added... as they already have the title of Elder). Randomize the two peasants first. Then the Captain. Then the Squire (if it turns out they're an adult they'll automatically become a knight but will have been previously trained by the Captain). Whomever is left is the Queen regardless of biology.
14. Only the Queen may be given blessings on a day ending with 0. These blessings can be either mutations, or they can be something else. They can only get one at a time. Only a sacred tree or fish spwan spot somewhere in the middle of the lands can produce acorns, or clown koi to give blessings and curses.
15. An oracle dragon, if born on a 50 or 100, 150, 200, etc can give blessings and curses to anyone, but only on that day and the day they become an adult. However an oracle dragon must have savannah horns, bearyena claws, orange or yellow eyes, a pattern, and fishing tail with cracker jaw, or hammer tail with any jaw type. Blind oracles are especially special. A blind oracle can give blessings to anyone every 10 days but are limited to two or three nichlings on that day and each one can only get one blessing, but can come back in 10 days for the second blessing or curse.