We just sent out beta Steam keys to the next 1000 people on the beta list!
Which leaves us with 5500 people still on the waiting list 😮
Everybody who signed up before February 18th should have received their beta key now.
Now that the Steam Next Fest is over, we’re back at working on the game.
Check the new patch notes below.
We have finally removed the end demo pop up
However please note that no new content has been added to the game yet and that everything beyond the giant pollen storm hasn’t been balanced yet. Our biggest focus in the past month has been the setup of the game’s localisation system. We’re finally ready now and would love your support with translating the game!
If you want to help, please head over to Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/the-wandering-village
There you can make an account and start translating the game.
A quick how to guide can be found here.
For now we will mainly be focusing on localising the game to:
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish. If there are any other languages you’d like to translate the game to, let us know here. Which is also the thread to use for localisation in general.
Thank you all for your patience and support, stay tuned for cool new content updates ^^
- Made the game ready to be translated on Crowdin
- Translated the game into German and added language settings
- Added graphic settings to disable shadows and change the antialiasing amount to increase the performance (work in progress)
- The Onbu doctors now fly with their balloons
- Removed Demo restrictions
- Fixed menu and pop up behaviors, which wrongly enabled or disabled keys
- Fixed bug which allowed Onbu to survive multiple blood extractors while sleeping
- Fixed bug where all workers are hungry after loading a previous savegame
- Split Audio settings into its own category
- Applying settings now only saves the settings for the active category
- Numpad and Mouse buttons can now correctly be mapped
- Painted asset for Deep Quarry, Bakery
- Started reworking building grounds (Blood Extractor, Forester, Iron Furnace, Onbu Doctor, Village Doctor)
- Fix z-fighting issues around the giant tree trunk