Stray Fawn Community

Defender Bears

DaisyWorlds

So I was doing a Challenge called the "Bear Hunters". The basic goal is to kill all predators of the game(Yes this includes Apes and no it doesn't include the birds). Anyway the problem with this is... WHERE ARE THE DEFENDER BEARS. I didn't really know where to put this, if there is a better place let me know. 

Is this glitch of something are they just really rare, if you know tell me. Also it you haven't seen any either maybe this is a bug, also no I have not turned them off in sandbox settings.

7 hours ago, DaisyWorlds said:

So I was doing a Challenge called the "Bear Hunters". The basic goal is to kill all predators of the game(Yes this includes Apes and no it doesn't include the birds). Anyway the problem with this is... WHERE ARE THE DEFENDER BEARS. I didn't really know where to put this, if there is a better place let me know. 

Is this glitch of something are they just really rare, if you know tell me. Also it you haven't seen any either maybe this is a bug, also no I have not turned them off in sandbox settings.

idrk but apparently they were glitchy and overpowered and were removed for the time being? i’m not sure if this has changed or not

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 8:14 AM, Lynxity said:

idrk but apparently they were glitchy and overpowered and were removed for the time being? i’m not sure if this has changed or not

Sorry or the late reply, thank you that's is probably why I haven't seen any, though they weren't removed form the sandbox editor setting's so I thought they still were in the game.