Stray Fawn Community

Hi, I'm new!

Hey everybody, I'm Emeraldheart! I just joined the Niche forums but I've been playing Niche ever since it was in beta. I have an interest in art, animation, genetics, and evolution, so Niche is essentially what comes to mind when I think of the perfect game. ^u^ I'm also a huge fan of warrior cats, and it seems like a lot of other people here are too, so hopefully I can bond with some of you over a common interest!  It's great to see how active the community is here and I look forward to making some new friends! :Eek:

• Like 1
  • Eek! 6

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! ^w^

On 6/16/2020 at 3:58 PM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Have you read Wings of Fire or The Hunger Games?

I started Wings of Fire a while back but couldn't find the next book at the library so never continued the series, haha. I've always meant to go back to it though, it seemed really good and right up my alley! I read The Hunger Games a long time ago but I still consider myself a fan ^-^

9 hours ago, Emeraldheart said:

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! ^w^

I started Wings of Fire a while back but couldn't find the next book at the library so never continued the series, haha. I've always meant to go back to it though, it seemed really good and right up my alley! I read The Hunger Games a long time ago but I still consider myself a fan ^-^

yes....

hunger games...

Thanks everybody! ^-^

1 hour ago, GlacyGlace said:

id loan my copies of wof if i knew you irl oof

Haha, thank you! Maybe I'll try to find them online, the series seems worth getting back into ^-^ (Also, I have to ask - does quoting someone give them a notification? If it doesn't I won't use it to reply to people lol TwT)

@Greenpaw Thank you so much! I appreciate King Moth's kindness ^w^

On 6/18/2020 at 11:23 AM, Emeraldheart said:

Thanks everybody! ^-^

Haha, thank you! Maybe I'll try to find them online, the series seems worth getting back into ^-^ (Also, I have to ask - does quoting someone give them a notification? If it doesn't I won't use it to reply to people lol TwT)

@Greenpaw Thank you so much! I appreciate King Moth's kindness ^w^

I think so.

The series is indeed worth getting back into, can’t wait to hear from you when you finish the first arc!