Stray Fawn Community

Tribe of Water-lillies sign up!

GreenTheGreat

This will be sequel to the island of sacrifice! This sign up is only for adult nichelings, any baby nicheling must have an expecting mother. Most of the nichelings here have any sort of water breaking ability. If not, they are taken up to the land part of the camp when they are born by a tunnel connecting the land and water nursery.

The Goddesses-

Rea

1144756497_2020-05-26(2).png.4afbcc8c4710be14053ff1f10b9582a3.png

Kosi

20200615141556_1.thumb.jpg.b393e8bd1a31aa4b7b863b2db152ce88.jpg

Roles-

Leader:

The leader of the tribe can be any gender. They are chose by the goddesses rea and kosi.

(dark blue gems)

Sign Reader:

They read the signs given by the goddesses and are considered very wise.

@berri

Name: Sardonyx

Identifies as: Female

Picture:image.thumb.png.32557f455d5a6ff1d484eadced98df4e.png

Personality: Quiet, serious, calm, mysterious

(Middle sea green gem and lighter sea green gems on the outer gems)

Gatherers:

They gather food resources, such and fish, clams, worms, leeches, or coconuts. They collect berries too, if they are close enough to the shore. They have/can have platypus beak, a claw or nimble fingers paw, and maybe fishing tail.

@FireXspotted

Name: moon

Identifies as: male

Picture:FAE23C6D-7341-482B-BF81-009E147A3F76.thumb.jpeg.675517bf7ee36900aa89864c21f65e77.jpeg

Personality: wise leader

Other: loves to fish

(yellow gems)

Scouts:

Scouts are sent to the surface to scout for nearby resources, such as berry bushes and healing fruits.They also scout for dangers, such as rouge males, bearyenas, or enemy tribes. They also collect the grass. They are usually very fast.

@Tigerlily_On_Niche

Fowl

Female

Nosy, sneaky, prankster.

Role: Scout

20200615142058_1.thumb.jpg.723604a4e4c3b1ceedb2ea6d07d16449.jpg

(white gems)

Guardian:

The guardian/s protect the nursery, making sure the babies are safe. There are usually two, so that one can protect the babies if the other needs to lead a baby to the surface. They are pretty strong, but are also fast.

@Applesauce

Name: Tsumani 

Picture: 

2061445349_ScreenShot2020-03-07at9_14_22AM.thumb.png.b991ce00eb722e44195cb26e7b4dd711.png

Personality: Very, very protective of babys. She will hurt (or at least be very aggressive towards) anyone who hurts a child. She will take in any baby. Loves children. Is tough cookie, who gives tough love. 

Other: Doesn’t have a child of her own, but doesn’t need one. She all ready has enough joy in looking after and raising the children of the tribe. 

As for role, she’d be a great guardian.

(dark green gems)

Young Ones (babies):

They are nichelings with one gem or less. They don't have a role, and stay in the nursery until the are of age.

(Light green gems)

Nichelings take on a role as soon as they have two gems, but they may not be leader until the reach three.

When it is time for a new leader to be chosen, all the eligible nichelings go into the deepwater cove surrounded by unusual jungle trees and vines.

If a nicheling is pregnant, they must go to the nursery at least two days before the baby is born.

They don't do sacrifices, and unless a nicheling betrays them, they keep all nichelings in the tribe.

Forbidden relationships are the worst crime of all, if they were to do that (rouge males don't count, only enemy nichelings,) they are to be leeched and killed by razorinas (correct spelling? IDK.)

Form-

Name:

Identifies as:

Picture:

Personality:

Other:

1 hour ago, Greenpaw said:

Name: Tsumani 

Picture: 

2061445349_ScreenShot2020-03-07at9_14_22AM.thumb.png.b991ce00eb722e44195cb26e7b4dd711.pngPersonality: Very, very protective of babys. She will hurt (or at least be very aggressive towards) anyone who hurts a child. She will take in any baby. Loves children. Is tough cookie, who gives tough love. 

Other: Doesn’t have a child of her own, but doesn’t need one. She all ready has enough joy in looking after and raising the children of the tribe. 

As for role, she’d be a great guardian.

I’ll try to be more active this time round

Just now, berri said:

Form-

Name: Sardonyx

Picture: (None yet)

Personality: Quiet, serious, calm, mysterious

Role: Sign reader if that's okay

accepted! I'll add u guys when you get pictures!

• Paw up 1

quick question, how to i get to the folder for custom gem colors? I'm in here:
image.png.c19f0a44d0d91c7a8f9e77f25445a253.png

I'm guessing it's ActionPointColors but i'm just checking in case :)

1 minute ago, berri said:

quick question, how to i get to the folder for custom gem colors? I'm in here:
image.png.c19f0a44d0d91c7a8f9e77f25445a253.png

I'm guessing it's ActionPointColors but i'm just checking in case :)

yep! The ones with gears are the names and gems

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Wait! You have to add RELA

we can't have drama without Rela screaming at all the other gods and forcing her tribe to burn for her!

(oop my violent self)

The way we'll finish up Sacrifice island is Rela becoming mortal, so she technically won't come in until later. :) 

Susi

female

judgdmental, always speaks her mind which gets her in trouble a lot. 
role: idk what would she be? Does she even survive? If not I’ll pick a new character

16 minutes ago, Flower said:

Susi

female

judgdmental, always speaks her mind which gets her in trouble a lot. 
role: idk what would she be? Does she even survive? If not I’ll pick a new character

she would be able to flee. Also all the talk about burning everyone isn't true, only all the prisoners lol.

1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Kosi pic!

20200615141556_1.thumb.jpg.b393e8bd1a31aa4b7b863b2db152ce88.jpg

sorry it isn't cropped

it's fine!

1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

My character:

Fowl

Female

Nosy, sneaky, prankster.

Role: Scout

20200615142058_1.thumb.jpg.723604a4e4c3b1ceedb2ea6d07d16449.jpg