Stray Fawn Community

learning bout aliens(also a bunch of quests)

Zixvir

just reposting this here

think there should be a block that scans aliens to learn about them and sometimes you can scan them during special events, battle , or even normal behavior in order to learn more data about their structure , lifestyle and the results of their structure  like not seeing certain colors  and what colors and sounds mean(colors is only for things that change color) so for example if I scanned a bee while it was communicating, or fleeing I would scan and learn the sound it would be added to the speaker block.

scanner: lets you scan aliens and plants, adds to your beastiary when you do, you get bodily information as well as other information based on what you scanned it doing,(breeding gives knowledge on that etc.) the bodily information could be guessed on or recorded as needs more reaserch to find out what is used for and it also gets you new sounds for the speaker that let you interact with aliens as well as a use for the phermone device,it also can scan plants and show the different stages of those too (if a symbiotic plant is added then you can get information when you scan it with it being that way

capture device: let's you capture aliens and take them with you on board, only works if the alien is a baby, you can release them and they will gift you something(or get an achivement) they could also stay with you if you decided to bond with them, if you have them in the capture device and you get on the ship a screen pops up saying do you want meat or do you want a live alien,  live aliens allow you to either release them and get a gift/achivement or keep them on board and have them as a crew.

phermone device: lets you make phermones with plants and meat and use them to interact with the plants and animals

sterilizer: lets you sterilize aliens so that they can't breed and you can kill them to get sterilized meat.

camera: (it shows you a first person view) lets you take pictures at a first-person view for quests and stuff

breeder: lets you breed aliens with food you have collected and requires the alien to be scanned before breeding and even then it depends on when you  scanned it. also baby aliens can be abducted and follow you around if you capture them and put them somewhere else, then they  come with you and will follow you around the mission. 

harvester: lets you harvest plants and dead sterilized aliens for the breeder, this also goes in the cargo bin. and drops off in the cargo hover thing  as well. harvested things have  a hidden thing that keeps track of what foods you have, aliens won't eat what they don't naturally.

if you are confused or have any additions to make I will think it through and scan my answer for answers.

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet