Stray Fawn Community

So my Kaspersky Apparently Deleted a 50 hour Campaing Save File

10th Crusade

My game Crashed and i lost all my progress from campaing, was just bout to unlock everything and reach Galaxy 10 :( 

#Feelsbadman

After the crash, i received a notification about suspicious activites on Nimbatus from my anti virus. Can someone explain?

Yeah sometimes Kaspersky acts up and wrongfully  detects nimbatus as virus. I tried contacting them but it seems it's not yet fixed :(
You can try whitelisting nimbatus so kaspersky does not crash the game anymore until it's fixed.

Hello. I have deleted my save data 3 times by kaspersky. At first, it is better to change the threat rule of Kaspersky to safe category that I think.

Then, if you still have backup save data like ".nimbSave_backup", you can recovery by rename it to ".nimbSave" . Of course you would better to copy  ".nimbSave_backup" file before it to be deleted by Kaspersky.

Have a nice drone launch !

folder.png

• 3 weeks later...

I can't even find the saved files, its not under nimbatus folder i think, not like yours anyway. I think it may have deleted that saved file folder. I started a new campaing which i didnt go much further but i can load it...but i dont know where the load files is.