Stray Fawn Community

*~The Jungle~* (WoF Sim redo!)

GreenTheGreat

5 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

"Ya can't do that, silly! We need a dragon with a home to take care of us!"

-TYO

She shook her head. "Once i get a bit older i can take care of myself!" She said excitedly, just about to run off, but didn't

1 hour ago, berri said:

She shook her head. "Once i get a bit older i can take care of myself!" She said excitedly, just about to run off, but didn't

"That will be a long time! It will be sooner for us just to get adopted now! I'm going to ask the staff about it." She ran off.

-Run after her

-Stay here

-Go explore

10 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"That will be a long time! It will be sooner for us just to get adopted now! I'm going to ask the staff about it." She ran off.

-Run after her

-Stay here

-Go explore

-Run after her

23 hours ago, berri said:

-Run after her

"Me and shell wanna get adopted together!" Beluga said to a dragon, her scales flashing. "No we need to find that missin- shell? Whos shell?"

-TYO

-Tap

-Wave

@Sky

Day 1

You wake up on a rough,  but comfy, surface.

-Cry

-Try to open eyes

On 6/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Emo Crowfeather said:

"Oh! Hello sweetie! You're awake!" One of them said, a female that looked like you.

-Keep looking

-TYO (baby noises)

-Cry

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(I have an OC I want to play as but u can’t have two characters playing at the same time right? (It’s a Leafwing))

I didn't say anything about that. I usually let people have more than one character cause my things don't get very popular.

Just now, Impy10 said:

After a while, you arrive at a secret cave that a dragon could barely fit into. But on the inside, it was tall enough for you to fly a bit... not like you could fly... Th dragon lets you down and takes off her mask. "Now, listen kid, I'm savin you here, but later you have to do somethin for me- Why am I talking to you, you probably don't even understand me!"

-TYO

Just now, Greenpaw said:

After a while, you arrive at a secret cave that a dragon could barely fit into. But on the inside, it was tall enough for you to fly a bit... not like you could fly... Th dragon lets you down and takes off her mask. "Now, listen kid, I'm savin you here, but later you have to do somethin for me- Why am I talking to you, you probably don't even understand me!"

-TYO

Dash gives a small nod

(Oh ok I will submit my bean

Name: Birch

Pronouns: She / Her

Appearance:

C38B2F6A-B949-4DC7-B076-D2A84AF3E75C.thumb.jpeg.0d248c004fad41d08c2e95680d26d21e.jpeg

Desc: Birch is very shy, Quiet and keeps to herself, she enjoys reading, gardening and studying insects. Her parent died a few weeks before she hatched so she was on her own for her whole life and never made any friends because she is scared of others. She wears many leaf pouches with food, water and weapons in them.

(yea that’s my bean UwU

(also off topic I imaging her theme being Harder Better Faster Stronger-