Stray Fawn Community

*~The Jungle~* (WoF Sim redo!)

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I would prefer you keep it the same, but you haven't made much development personality-wise yet so it's ok.

Got it! She’ll stay the same then 

Mosaic started crying. Not because she needed something, no, she just wanted to bother people.

19 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

DAY 2

(New skills! Talk/babble, walk, small flight)

@Flour

You wake up on your queen-like bed that had been studded with jewels. Your mother and father were rushing around, getting ready for... something... while Dart was up in her room above you.

(PANCAKE I CAN'T MENTION YOU >:c)

You wake up in your small tree-hollow that had been made for you. There was a rather comfy pillow under you, and your stuffed animal was cuddled up with you. Dart was rushing around, seeming to make a fake rainwing frill.

@Broken

You wake up in your hammock, today was the day you got to explore the house! You dad promised.

@That*One*Sus*Crow

You have been at sea for a while now... a huge storm that concealed a certain part of the water was up ahead.

(Lol)

she watched her quietly.

13 minutes ago, Flour said:

Got it! She’ll stay the same then 

Mosaic started crying. Not because she needed something, no, she just wanted to bother people.

Your mother and father ran in, grabbing some stuff to try and cheer you up.

3 minutes ago, パンケーキ said:

(Lol)

she watched her quietly.

She put the fake frills behind your ears and gave you a cloak with a hood. "You need to see my family, then we can go watch the battle... I can't leave you alone so you'll have to go."

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Your mother and father ran in, grabbing some stuff to try and cheer you up.

She put the fake frills behind your ears and gave you a cloak with a hood. "You need to see my family, then we can go watch the battle... I can't leave you alone so you'll have to go."

“Okay.” She said, jumping down from her tree-hole and Standing next to Dart.

8 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Okay.” She said, jumping down from her tree-hole and Standing next to Dart.

She grabbed you and flew down into the house you had seen before. Reflective crystals hung from the celling. "Mom... Dad..." She said nervously, holding you. The hood was over your horns.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She grabbed you and flew down into the house you had seen before. Reflective crystals hung from the celling. "Mom... Dad..." She said nervously, holding you. The hood was over your horns.

She Stayed quiet.

11 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

DAY 2

(New skills! Talk/babble, walk, small flight)

@Flour

You wake up on your queen-like bed that had been studded with jewels. Your mother and father were rushing around, getting ready for... something... while Dart was up in her room above you.

(PANCAKE I CAN'T MENTION YOU >:c)

You wake up in your small tree-hollow that had been made for you. There was a rather comfy pillow under you, and your stuffed animal was cuddled up with you. Dart was rushing around, seeming to make a fake rainwing frill.

@Broken

You wake up in your hammock, today was the day you got to explore the house! You dad promised.

@That*One*Sus*Crow

You have been at sea for a while now... a huge storm that concealed a certain part of the water was up ahead.

+She shivered, tucking herself more into the raft.+

Just now, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

+"EEEP!" she shrieked, trying to fly over the waves while still holding on to her bird.+

The storm forced you back down, and lightning almost hit you, but missed and splashed into the waters. Thankfully, there was a small place up ahead, shrouded in a dark cloak, that seemed to be the only place where the stone ceased.

Just now, Pancrack said:

She just looked at them.

The female rushed dover and picked you up, your hood almost coming off.

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

The storm forced you back down, and lightning almost hit you, but missed and splashed into the waters. Thankfully, there was a small place up ahead, shrouded in a dark cloak, that seemed to be the only place where the stone ceased.

+She poked her head above the water and, trying her best to keep afloat, started swimming toward the place. She still stubbornly held on to her plush+

11 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

“Eep!” She Squeaked.

1 minute ago, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

+She poked her head above the water and, trying her best to keep afloat, started swimming toward the place. She still stubbornly held on to her plush+

You got swept by the waves into the area. There was no storm and the waves were not very strong. There was also an island... with a house on it?...

"I have a granddaughter!" She laughs happily, spinning you around. "Careful! I found her and decided to adopt her..." Dart grabbed you back.

She Sneezed.

3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She smiled, re-adjusting your hood. "And on the day of the battle! She seems to be about the age of Mosaic, too, so she can go!" The female said. "Yea... heh..."

She tilted her head.

battle? Mosaic? Where would I go?

Just now, Pancrack said:

She tilted her head.

battle? Mosaic? Where would I go?

A male came out. "We should have them meet, first." "Oh you're right!"

"Thats a... good idea..." Dart said nervously.

(Oh yea go check your profile thing on the front page of this, I added something new to each one of the players)

A male came out. "We should have them meet, first." "Oh you're right!"

"Thats a... good idea..." Dart said nervously.

(Oh yea go check your profile thing on the front page of this, I added something new to each one of the players)

She watched them.