Stray Fawn Community

*~The Jungle~* (WoF Sim redo!)

GreenTheGreat

13 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Can I start?

yes

You wake up on an uncomfortable, rough surface. You feel a great pain in your body.

-Cry

-Go back to sleep

-Try to open eyes

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

End Day Mosaic

13 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

(yes I changed the color)

You explore a yellow room with sparkling, golden highlights. The door is open.

-Go out the door

-Keep exploring

-Go back to your bed

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

yes

You wake up on an uncomfortable, rough surface. You feel a great pain in your body.

-Cry

-Go back to sleep

-Try to open eyes

End Day Mosaic

(yes I changed the color)

You explore a yellow room with sparkling, golden highlights. The door is open.

-Go out the door

-Keep exploring

-Go back to your bed

Go out the door

8 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

"hmm.. ok! I can ask if we can be adopted together, then we'll really be family!" Beluga exclaimed. Her glow scales flickered with excitement.

-tyo

"OKAY!" She said, and ran in a circle in excitement. "When do we get adopted?" She asked, eyes bright

On 6/24/2020 at 10:21 PM, Impy10 said:

Your eyes jolt open to reveal a stone pit... that you were in....

-Cry

-Try to climb out

-Try to fly out

-Look for help

On 6/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, Emo Crowfeather said:

Go out the door

You go out the door and see a fancy living room with two dragons drinking some sort of tea.

-Go talk to them

-Go back in

-Go look at them

On 6/25/2020 at 5:36 AM, berri said:

"OKAY!" She said, and ran in a circle in excitement. "When do we get adopted?" She asked, eyes bright

"Um, i dunno! We have to wait for somebody to come and adopt us!" Beluga said, still seeming happy

-TYO

Just now, Greenpaw said:

They swiftly turn their head. You can see them more clearly now. They have a mask and cape on.

-TYO (baby noises)

Just now, Greenpaw said:

They swiftly turn their head. You can see them more clearly now. They have a mask and cape on.

-TYO (baby noises)

whoops glitchy glitch

warning: I haven't read WoF in a long time and the last book I read was whatever book came before the Leafwing-centered one. let me know if I make any mistakes

Name: Lizard (Liz for short)

Pronouns: she/her

appearance:

ewfv.png.1376ea8489634d63d844cff26f2efc4f.png

Description: (Origin, personality, rich or poor, etc.)
Originally named for her scales' coloring, but she also likes to befriend every lizard she finds. She can't hear very well, but as long as other dragons speak loud and near her, she's fine. Her parents are pretty poor. She likes to keep to herself and is pretty shy, but loves all animals (especially lizards, of course). However, she isn't a vegetarian--she actually really loves meat. She just can't handle watching an animal actually die, though. She really likes cactus juice, it makes her hyper though. wink wink

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

37 minutes ago, Sky said:

warning: I haven't read WoF in a long time and the last book I read was whatever book came before the Leafwing-centered one. let me know if I make any mistakes

appearance:

Originally named for her scales' coloring, but she also likes to befriend every lizard she finds. She can't hear very well, but as long as other dragons speak loud and near her, she's fine. Her parents are pretty poor. She likes to keep to herself and is pretty shy, but loves all animals (especially lizards, of course). However, she isn't a vegetarian--she actually really loves meat. She just can't handle watching an animal actually die, though. She really likes cactus juice, it makes her hyper though. wink wink

updated with a picture! hopefully those are acceptable colors--

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Your eyes jolt open to reveal a stone pit... that you were in....

-Cry

-Try to climb out

-Try to fly out

-Look for help

You go out the door and see a fancy living room with two dragons drinking some sort of tea.

-Go talk to them

-Go back in

-Go look at them

"Um, i dunno! We have to wait for somebody to come and adopt us!" Beluga said, still seeming happy

-TYO

"Oh.." She said, dissapointed. "I'll adopt myself then!!" She said, excitedly./

15 hours ago, berri said:

"Oh.." She said, dissapointed. "I'll adopt myself then!!" She said, excitedly./

"Ya can't do that, silly! We need a dragon with a home to take care of us!"

-TYO

16 hours ago, Sky said:

appearance:

YES I will do moves for u once I go through and catch myself up on stuff I missed