Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“You could’ve met my sister and mother more. Anyways, which room do you want?”

‘’I’ll take my own room.’’ She said stiffly. ‘’Your mother mentioned on next to this one?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’ll take my own room.’’ She said stiffly. ‘’Your mother mentioned on next to this one?’’

“Yep.” She said, pointing at a door with her tail. “Well, sweet dreams.” She ten walked into her room and shut the door.

Just now, Broken said:

“Yep.” She said, pointing at a door with her tail. “Well, sweet dreams.” She ten walked into her room and shut the door.

‘’I um.. okay.’’ She walked down the hall and into the room.

20 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I um.. okay.’’ She walked down the hall and into the room.

It only had a window, a bed, and a desk. Other than that it was empty.

(When you sleep it skips as much time as you want.)

Just now, Broken said:

It only had a window, a bed, and a desk. Other than that it was empty.

(When you sleep it skips as much time as you want.)

Hmm how long.. 1 week?

’’it’s so.. different. In a weird way..’’ she flopped down on the floor and tried to sleep

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

Hmm how long.. 1 week?

’’it’s so.. different. In a weird way..’’ she flopped down on the floor and tried to sleep

You drifted off to sleep and awoke back in the Icewing castle in your old room. After thinking you could tell it was a dream, but you couldn’t wake up.

You drifted off to sleep and awoke back in the Icewing castle in your old room. After thinking you could tell it was a dream, but you couldn’t wake up.

‘’Of course..’’ she grunted. ‘’Of course it’s here.’’

Suddenly, the prince appears. “Hello beautiful.” He says to you.

‘’Shut up.. shut up!’’ She snaps at him, stepping back away from him. 

13 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Shut up.. shut up!’’ She snaps at him, stepping back away from him. 

“I get it... you’re stressed out because it’s our wedding day. But thanks to you killing of that stupid nightwing, she didn’t stand in our way. She had almost tricked me into choosing her but then you killed her, because you knew that our love was too powerful to be broken by some stupid, ugly dragon.”

“I get it... you’re stressed out because it’s our wedding day. But thanks to you killing of that stupid nightwing, she didn’t stand in our way. She had almost tricked me into choosing her but then you killed her, because you knew that our love was too powerful to be broken by some stupid, ugly dragon.”

She looked taken aback and the swallowed her fear. I want to see how this nightmare ends.. ‘’oh honey you don’t need to thank me. I wouldn’t let anyone come between us.’’ She said in a fake sweet tone 

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looked taken aback and the swallowed her fear. I want to see how this nightmare ends.. ‘’oh honey you don’t need to thank me. I wouldn’t let anyone come between us.’’ She said in a fake sweet tone 

“Well... get ready. The ceremony is in an hour.” He then leaves the room and you are suddenly in a wedding outfit and you hear bells outside the castle. You rush out and wait. You then see your father, ready to walk you down the aisle to get married to Frost.

”I am so proud of you, really.” Your father says, looking at you. You notice that you are taller and are at eye level with him.

“Well... get ready. The ceremony is in an hour.” He then leaves the room and you are suddenly in a wedding outfit and you hear bells outside the castle. You rush out and wait. You then see your father, ready to walk you down the aisle to get married to Frost.

”I am so proud of you, really.” Your father says, looking at you. You notice that you are taller and are at eye level with him.

I thought his name was tundra hhghgggh

’’thank you father.’’ She hissed. Stab me in the eyes. Anything to not have him here

1 minute ago, Flour said:

I thought his name was tundra hhghgggh

’’thank you father.’’ She hissed. Stab me in the eyes. Anything to not have him here

(I don't really even remember tbh. I'm pretty sure you're right)

"Are you okay? Why are you upset?"

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(I don't really even remember tbh. I'm pretty sure you're right)

"Are you okay? Why are you upset?"

‘’I’m just so overjoyed that you decided not to be a total piece of walrus blubber today.’’ She said with a menacing smile, then grabbed her dress/cloak/whatever and moved on by herself 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’m just so overjoyed that you decided not to be a total piece of walrus blubber today.’’ She said with a menacing smile, then grabbed her dress/cloak/whatever and moved on by herself 

You pushed open the door and saw Tundra standing at the end of the carpet waiting for you.  

You reached him and the preacher began speaking. You had zoned out into he said your name. 

"Do you, Neus, take Prince Tundra to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

As you looked around you saw Starsearcher sitting in a seat, but when you looked again, she disappeared. 

Just now, Broken said:

You pushed open the door and saw Tundra standing at the end of the carpet waiting for you.  

You reached him and the preacher began speaking. You had zoned out into he said your name. 

"Do you, Neus, take Prince Tundra to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

As you looked around you saw Starsearcher sitting in a seat, but when you looked again, she disappeared. 

‘’Yeah I do.’’ She replied, looking down at the carpet and trying not to throw up.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Yeah I do.’’ She replied, looking down at the carpet and trying not to throw up.

You zoned out again until he said,  "You may now kiss the bride."

You saw the prince begin to kiss you, but you accidentally pulled away. 

(I'm gonna go to bed soon! Gn, my phone is going to die soon amyways.)

You zoned out again until he said,  "You may now kiss the bride."

You saw the prince begin to kiss you, but you accidentally pulled away. 

(I'm gonna go to bed soon! Gn, my phone is going to die soon amyways.)

“Oh um sorry.” She leaned in awkwardly trying not to flinch away.

(Gn! Sleep well

8 hours ago, Flour said:

“Oh um sorry.” She leaned in awkwardly trying not to flinch away.

(Gn! Sleep well

Time skips again and you are now at the after party.  You hear someone calling your name from the shadows. 

5 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

He glares at you and finally said,  "Be quite or else I'll put the muzzle on you!"

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Time skips again and you are now at the after party.  You hear someone calling your name from the shadows

“This dream couldn’t get any worse.” She said, walking towards the source