Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

She groans in exasperation. ‘’Don’t do anything stupid Shaderunner.’’ She says and walks further down the hall.

“I won’t... ooh! What if we make her want to leave?”

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She doesn’t reply and turns the corner

He follows her. “Where are you going? Ooh! Is it to see your secret boyfriend?” He asks, nudging her with his elbow slightly.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

He follows her. “Where are you going? Ooh! Is it to see your secret boyfriend?” He asks, nudging her with his elbow slightly.

She backs up and looks at him in bewilderment. ‘’My secret what now?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She backs up and looks at him in bewilderment. ‘’My secret what now?’’

“Your secret boyfriend. I mean, you obviously have one. That’s why you said you don't have time for fun. You probably laugh with him all the time. That's why you got so mad when I called you beautiful.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Your secret boyfriend. I mean, you obviously have one. That’s why you said you don't have time for fun. You probably laugh with him all the time. That's why you got so mad when I called you beautiful.”

She just looks at him. I swear to god this boy is so stupid. She thought. ‘’Oh yeah! My secret booyyfriend. He’s soooo handsome and funny. Funnier then you could ever be.’’ She snapped in a heavily sarcastic tone

Just now, Flour said:

She just looks at him. I swear to god this boy is so stupid. She thought. ‘’Oh yeah! My secret booyyfriend. He’s soooo handsome and funny. Funnier then you could ever be.’’ She snapped in a heavily sarcastic tone

“Fine. Don’t tell me. And I-“ he stops abruptly.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Fine. Don’t tell me. And I-“ he stops abruptly.

‘’And I what?’’ She asks, looking at him critically 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’And I what?’’ She asks, looking at him critically 

“And I will find out eventually. It’s that dragon from the pictures in your room, isn’t it?”

“And I will find out eventually. It’s that dragon from the pictures in your room, isn’t it?”

She chokes on air. ‘’How do you know about those?!’’ She snaps, stalking towards him and growling.

Just now, Flour said:

She chokes on air. ‘’How do you know about those?!’’ She snaps, stalking towards him and growling.

“Well, when I put the paper in your room the pictures were out from under your bed and I had accidentally looked at them.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well, when I put the paper in your room the pictures were out from under your bed and I had accidentally looked at them.”

Her spikes are all bristling, making her look threatening. ‘’Accidentally?! You shouldn’t have been in my room in the first place you creep!’’

Her spikes are all bristling, making her look threatening. ‘’Accidentally?! You shouldn’t have been in my room in the first place you creep!’’

“Creep? I was just putting a note there. You weren’t even in your bed.”

“Creep? I was just putting a note there. You weren’t even in your bed.”

‘’Urgh! You don’t get boundaries at all.’’ She snapped and sat against the wall.

You open your door and walk in.

She grabs the photos and starts crying softly. She rips out a stone in the wall, her talons hurting from the effort. She puts them inside the space between the wall and stones and then closes it back up.

She grabs the photos and starts crying softly. She rips out a stone in the wall, her talons hurting from the effort. She puts them inside the space between the wall and stones and then closes it back up.

You think about your brother. Where he is and if he’s even alive.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You think about your brother. Where he is and if he’s even alive.

She just sits against the wall, covering herself with her wings and breaking down into tears.

Just now, Flour said:

She just sits against the wall, covering herself with her wings and breaking down into tears.

You sit there for a while.

(I wonder how late I can stay up till tonight... last night I got to 7.)