Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

You sit there for a while.

(I wonder how late I can stay up till tonight... last night I got to 7.)

(Oh wow)

she wonders if anyone will come looking for her. She didn’t think so seeing as she barely went to dinners in the dining hall with the royal family or talked with them

1 minute ago, Flour said:

(Oh wow)

she wonders if anyone will come looking for her. She didn’t think so seeing as she barely went to dinners in the dining hall with the royal family or talked with them

An hour passes and no one comes. You had kind of expected Shaderunner to come, or even Starsearcher. But no one came.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

An hour passes and no one comes. You had kind of expected Shaderunner to come, or even Starsearcher. But no one came.

She waits longer.

Still no one for another two hours. Until, a knock at the window.

She peeks from under her wings. By now her tears had dried up and she couldn’t cry any longer.

17 hours ago, Flour said:

She peeks from under her wings. By now her tears had dried up and she couldn’t cry any longer.

But there was nothing. It was probably just the wind. But you did hear voices from outside your door. 

14 hours ago, Water bottle said:

"Why not?"

"This isn't the real Sandwing dungeon."

10 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

@Broken

;w;

"Ya..." he continued to squish through the mud. 

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

But there was nothing. It was probably just the wind. But you did hear voices from outside your door. 

She lightly approached the door, carefully placing her talons to make sure they don’t make a clicking noise on the stone floors. She pressed her ear to the door and listened

27 minutes ago, Flour said:

She lightly approached the door, carefully placing her talons to make sure they don’t make a clicking noise on the stone floors. She pressed her ear to the door and listened

It was Garnet and Starsearcher.

”So, what did you need , Garnet?”

”I don’t like Neus, she obviously hates me and doesn’t want me near you. Also that other nightwing. I think his name is Shaderunner.”

”I think she’s just worried that we’ll fall in love. Since she still thinks we’re dating.”

14 minutes ago, Broken said:

It was Garnet and Starsearcher.

”So, what did you need , Garnet?”

”I don’t like Neus, she obviously hates me and doesn’t want me near you. Also that other nightwing. I think his name is Shaderunner.”

”I think she’s just worried that we’ll fall in love. Since she still thinks we’re dating.”

Her heart beats rapidly. What does she mean “she thinks we’re dating?? We are.. aren’t we?

19 minutes ago, Flour said:

Her heart beats rapidly. What does she mean “she thinks we’re dating?? We are.. aren’t we?

“What do you mean dating?”

”Ever since she got angry at me last month we started to become distant. So I guess we aren’t dating.”

12 minutes ago, Broken said:

“What do you mean dating?”

”Ever since she got angry at me last month we started to become distant. So I guess we aren’t dating.”

She digs her talons into the floor and it makes a small scratching noise, one that’s was too quiet for the two outside to hear. She covered her mouth with her talons and held her breath

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

She digs her talons into the floor and it makes a small scratching noise, one that’s was too quiet for the two outside to hear. She covered her mouth with her talons and held her breath

“Well, I’m getting tired. Goodnight.” You hear Garnet walk away and return to her room.

“Well, I’m getting tired. Goodnight.” You hear Garnet walk away and return to her room.

She opens the door quietly

Just now, Broken said:

“What are you doing?” She asks without looking back at you.

“You know, if you wanted to break up with me you could have done it to my face.” She said softly

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Huh?”

‘’Maybe if you don’t want someone eavesdropping on you, you shouldn’t talk right outside their door.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Maybe if you don’t want someone eavesdropping on you, you shouldn’t talk right outside their door.’’

“Well I’m glad you heard it. I wanted to talk to you about it.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Well I’m glad you heard it. I wanted to talk to you about it.”

‘’Great. Because that’s what me and you always do, talk things out instead of one of us avoiding the other.’’ She said sarcastically