Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Hey!” She said, shaking the bars.

(in the sims, serious stuff. Meanwhile in the quoting people... Ron x Voldemort.)

She continued snoring.

(pffft)

Just now, Broken said:

She blew fire, it didn’t touch you, but it would definitely wake someone up.

She just kept snoring. Her hungover brain couldn’t think of anything else to do..

Just now, Flour said:

She just kept snoring. Her hungover brain couldn’t think of anything else to do..

“Open the cell.”

you hear keys rattling and the door opens. Starsearcher walks towards you and shakes you.

Just now, Broken said:

“Open the cell.”

you hear keys rattling and the door opens. Starsearcher walks towards you and shakes you.

She continues snoring.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She opens her eyes and glares at her, not saying anything.

“Wh-why are you here?” She starts crying. “I was looking everywhere for you! Did they capture you? Did you run away?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Wh-why are you here?” She starts crying. “I was looking everywhere for you! Did they capture you? Did you run away?”

She continues to say nothing but this time it was just because her head really hurt

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I need to get you back. Come on.”

She recoiled in pain. ‘’N-no.’’ She said, her words sounding weird and not as sharp as usual

Just now, Flour said:

She crossed her arms and didn’t reply

“Is it something I did? If it was about being queen I’m sorry. But we don’t have to worry about that anymore. Please come home. I miss you.

Just now, Broken said:

“Is it something I did? If it was about being queen I’m sorry. But we don’t have to worry about that anymore. Please come home. I miss you.

‘’I’ll just make you unhappy.. can never.. say anything right.’’ She said with slurred speech.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’ll just make you unhappy.. can never.. say anything right.’’ She said with slurred speech.

“No you won’t. You’ve only ever made me happy. I got angry then, but that was because of something else. And I realized something that wasn’t true.”

Just now, Broken said:

“No you won’t. You’ve only ever made me happy. I got angry then, but that was because of something else. And I realized something that wasn’t true.”

‘’What?” She asked. Her eyes were glassy and she couldn’t help keeping a drunken expression off her face.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What?” She asked. Her eyes were glassy and she couldn’t help keeping a drunken expression off her face.

“I thought you only came with me before because you thought I would become queen and you would get just as much power as you would here. And I told you that. Once I did, you agreed to come with. But now I see, maybe that was the reason before. But the reason that you’ve gone with me now is because you actually do love me. But when you thought I didn’t, you ran away and became... drunk.”

“I thought you only came with me before because you thought I would become queen and you would get just as much power as you would here. And I told you that. Once I did, you agreed to come with. But now I see, maybe that was the reason before. But the reason that you’ve gone with me now is because you actually do love me. But when you thought I didn’t, you ran away and became... drunk.”

She glared at her again. ‘’Oh I’m sorry princess.’’ She sneered. ‘’The truth isn’t pretty is it?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She glared at her again. ‘’Oh I’m sorry princess.’’ She sneered. ‘’The truth isn’t pretty is it?’’

“You need to take your own advice. Look at you. You can’t accept the truth either! But fine, I’ll leave and you can live your life as a miserable drunk!”

Just now, Broken said:

“You need to take your own advice. Look at you. You can’t accept the truth either! But fine, I’ll leave and you can live your life as a miserable drunk!”

She smiled. ‘’Fine princess.’’ What am I sayin.. maybe it’s for the best.. I’d only hurt her, now that I’m gone she can live a nice life with a pretty and boring Nightwing girl.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She smiled. ‘’Fine princess.’’ What am I sayin.. maybe it’s for the best.. I’d only hurt her, now that I’m gone she can live a nice life with a pretty and boring Nightwing girl.’’

“What are you going to do? Come with me, or stay here?”

“What are you going to do? Come with me, or stay here?”

‘’Stay here.’’ She said, looking at her talons.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Stay here.’’ She said, looking at her talons.

Her eyes looked hurt, but her face stayed stern.

”Fine.” She walked away.

Tundra looked at you.

”Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be at Snowfox’s house?”

Her eyes looked hurt, but her face stayed stern.

”Fine.” She walked away.

Tundra looked at you.

”Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be at Snowfox’s house?”

‘’You let them sell me?!’’ She hissed, holding a claw to her head. ‘’Like some kind of animal?!’’