Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Thank You!” He Said Happily.

You waited in your room until the same dragon who had spoken to you before walked in.

”Here is your octopus, your majesty.” She said, giving you the plate then began walking away.

Just now, Broken said:

You waited in your room until the same dragon who had spoken to you before walked in.

”Here is your octopus, your majesty.” She said, giving you the plate then began walking away.

“Starfish, You Don't Have To Call Me ‘Your Majesty’ You can Call Me Jelly, I Don’t Mind.”

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Starfish, You Don't Have To Call Me ‘Your Majesty’ You can Call Me Jelly, I Don’t Mind.”

“But, I have to. If I don’t obey all the rules I will be executed.”

44 minutes ago, Broken said:

You saw the dried ink on the paper. Just the sentences you had wrote.

Your mother stood there.

You left your room. Where do you go?

“Ugh. I have no idea how to write letters..”  she dipped a talon in ink and scrawled down the words, “you've always deserved someone better than me and now that I’m gone it’s possible. I just got back to the palace a few weeks after you left, Tundra and I agreed that I would go back to the family he and my mother sold me to and kill the father who is also Tundra’s uncle. I did so easily and now I’m in my old room, sitting at a desk contemplating weather or not I should drink the bottle next to me or not. 
-Neus”, under the writing from the night before. “That was horrible. I wish I could burn this.” She said, breathing frost at it to dry the ink and rolling it up, then writing “to Starsearcher” on it.

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Ireland said:

3 hours ago, Ireland said:
12 hours ago, Broken said:

Hmm...... No idea xd

Prob gonna go annoy one of the guards xd

16 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Admired The View For A Few Minutes.

Its So Nice Here..

15 hours ago, Flour said:

“Ugh. I have no idea how to write letters..”  she dipped a talon in ink and scrawled down the words, “you've always deserved someone better than me and now that I’m gone it’s possible. I just got back to the palace a few weeks after you left, Tundra and I agreed that I would go back to the family he and my mother sold me to and kill the father who is also Tundra’s uncle. I did so easily and now I’m in my old room, sitting at a desk contemplating weather or not I should drink the bottle next to me or not. 
-Neus”, under the writing from the night before. “That was horrible. I wish I could burn this.” She said, breathing frost at it to dry the ink and rolling it up, then writing “to Starsearcher” on it.

4 hours ago, I'M PREETY (Ireland) said:

@Broken

23 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Admired The View For A Few Minutes.

Its So Nice Here..

You keep staring, lost in the prettiness of the ocean.

23 hours ago, Flour said:

You tied a string around and glanced at the bottle.

11 hours ago, I'M PREETY (Ireland) said:

You went and found one of the guards, Cactus.

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

@Flour

Just now, Broken said:

You tied a string around and glanced at the bottle.

Not yet.. she wanted to walk around this familiar place first (can someone like pick up the letter and send it to her? It’s fine if it doesn’t happen tho)

Just now, Flour said:

Not yet.. she wanted to walk around this familiar place first (can someone like pick up the letter and send it to her? It’s fine if it doesn’t happen tho)

(Sure.)

You left the room, the familiar scent of roasted polar bear filled your nose.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

(Sure.)

You left the room, the familiar scent of roasted polar bear filled your nose.

“Good food..” She sighed dreamily. “That’s about the only thing about this place that I actually missed..”

Just now, Flour said:

“Good food..” She sighed dreamily. “That’s about the only thing about this place that I actually missed..”

You began to walk towards the smell, on the way you passes the library. It was where you would find Starsearcher everyday.