Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

You began to walk towards the smell, on the way you passes the library. It was where you would find Starsearcher everyday.

“Bet she’s doing alright.” She said somewhat bitterly.

Just now, Flour said:

“Bet she’s doing alright.” She said somewhat bitterly.

You continued walking towards the kitchen. You pushed through the door and saw the chefs cooking the food.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You continued walking towards the kitchen. You pushed through the door and saw the chefs cooking the food.

“Can I get some?” She asked

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She took it greedily and exited the kitchen.

You began to walk back to your room to eat it.

(I’m looking at my old posts and... I acted like a six your old that was way too excited. It was super cringey...)

Just now, Broken said:

You began to walk back to your room to eat it.

(I’m looking at my old posts and... I acted like a six your old that was way too excited. It was super cringey...)

(Haha same :’) I’m always afraid that I still do and people find me annoying- but yeah, I was really annoying when I first joined)

She sat outside her room, not wanting to go back in just yet. She finished the meal and walked back in

Just now, Flour said:

(Haha same :’) I’m always afraid that I still do and people find me annoying- but yeah, I was really annoying when I first joined)

She sat outside her room, not wanting to go back in just yet. She finished the meal and walked back in

You looked and... the letter was gone.

20 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Oh hell.. this is bad this is bad, like, super super bad..!”

You looked around for any sign of what happened to it, but found nothing.

(sorry. My wifi wasn’t working.)

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You looked around for any sign of what happened to it, but found nothing.

(sorry. My wifi wasn’t working.)

(Its okay)

she face palmed, digging her talons into her face before running to the desk and pulling out another scroll and the ink

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Its okay)

she face palmed, digging her talons into her face before running to the desk and pulling out another scroll and the ink

You opened up the scroll and  dipped your talon in the ink.

(The first time we interacted was in the Demi x Dandi Roleplay and I was your child.)

Just now, Broken said:

You opened up the scroll and  dipped your talon in the ink.

(The first time we interacted was in the Demi x Dandi Roleplay and I was your child.)

(Rosrio! At least I think that was his name

‘’oh my moons someone took the letter I wrote off my desk. I’m so sorry if you got it. You weren’t meant to see it ah.. yeah so um sorry.

-Neus.’’

’’no that’s terrible.’’ She sighed. She scrapped it and grabbed a new scroll and wrote.

’’dear Princess, because the letter I wrote prior to this wasn’t supposed to be sent but someone took it off my desk so I’m trying to write a better one.. I’m sorry for putting you through so much. I’ve excepted that I’ll never be happy and I’ll probably just rot away in this prison forever so no one will ever get hurt by me again. I hope you know I still love you and expect that you move on and live a fantastic life. Tell Shaderunner I said hi if you see him. 
-Neus’’

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Rosrio! At least I think that was his name

‘’oh my moons someone took the letter I wrote off my desk. I’m so sorry if you got it. You weren’t meant to see it ah.. yeah so um sorry.

-Neus.’’

’’no that’s terrible.’’ She sighed. She scrapped it and grabbed a new scroll and wrote.

’’dear Princess, because the letter I wrote prior to this wasn’t supposed to be sent but someone took it off my desk so I’m trying to write a better one.. I’m sorry for putting you through so much. I’ve excepted that I’ll never be happy and I’ll probably just rot away in this prison forever so no one will ever get hurt by me again. I hope you know I still love you and expect that you move on and live a fantastic life. Tell Shaderunner I said hi if you see him. 
-Neus’’

(Ya, I’m pretty sure that was it...)

You write her name again after rolling it up. Then put another string on it.

Just now, Broken said:

(Ya, I’m pretty sure that was it...)

You write her name again after rolling it up. Then put another string on it.

She grabs it and runs through the halls towards the mail.. thing? Owls? Hawks?

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

She grabs it and runs through the halls towards the mail.. thing? Owls? Hawks?

(There’s messengers/ Mail dragons)

You handed it to the messenger and he put it in his bag. You walked back yo your room, you felt tired.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

(There’s messengers/ Mail dragons)

You handed it to the messenger and he put it in his bag. You walked back yo your room, you felt tired.

Sleep.. I guess so.. she said, staring at the bottle before turning away from it and going to bed

Just now, Broken said:

(Same. Gn. I have to go to bed around this time verday except for Fridays and Saturdays now.)

Aw rip. That’s ok though I’ll just make sure I stay up on those two days

17 hours ago, Flour said:

Sleep.. I guess so.. she said, staring at the bottle before turning away from it and going to bed

Aw rip. That’s ok though I’ll just make sure I stay up on those two days

(How long do you want to skip?)

10 hours ago, E E E E E E (Ireland) said:

Hehe

"Hey, Cactus!"

He groaned.

”What?”

7 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Hmm..

He Kept Looking Out Of The Window At The Beauty of the Sea.

You see a dragon leap out of the water and fall back in, like a dolphin. Just... less graceful.

13 minutes ago, Broken said:

(How long do you want to skip?)

He groaned.

”What?”

You see a dragon leap out of the water and fall back in, like a dolphin. Just... less graceful.

He Watched the Dragon With Interest.