Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

I just saw this tik tok and if was literally Starsearcher in the beginning.

Star: I’m not lesbian.

Neus: Then why do you watch the WNBA, hm?

Star: *breathing* F-... For the.... The plot.

Neus: *whispers* It’s basketball. What’s the plot?

1 minute ago, Broken said:

I just saw this tik tok and if was literally Starsearcher in the beginning.

Star: I’m not lesbian.

Neus: Then why do you watch the WNBA, hm?

Star: *breathing* F-... For the.... The plot.

Neus: *whispers* It’s basketball. What’s the plot?

I saw one that was two people cosplaying Capra and adora with that audio like 15 minutes ago lol

“No. Go to your room and we can hang out later.”

‘’Fineee..’’ she said, stumbling away and falling onto her stomach 

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

I saw one that was two people cosplaying Capra and adora with that audio like 15 minutes ago lol

‘’Fineee..’’ she said, stumbling away and falling onto her stomach 

(Lol)

You get up and stagger back to your room.

(Lol)

You get up and stagger back to your room.

Auto correct won’t let me say catra oof)

she flops onto her bed and says ‘’weeee!’’

If it works then skip 1 day

You fall asleep

Day

You awoke, drowsy, but the alcohol had worn off. You remembered what had happened yesterday. The letter and your interaction with the prince. You felt pain from all the bruises.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

You fall asleep

Day

You awoke, drowsy, but the alcohol had worn off. You remembered what had happened yesterday. The letter and your interaction with the prince. You felt pain from all the bruises.

‘’Oh my god I am never going to live this down..’’ she said, clutching her bruised sides. She started to wonder if he’d actually visit..

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Oh my god I am never going to live this down..’’ she said, clutching her bruised sides. She started to wonder if he’d actually visit..

You sat there wondering, but he never came. You glanced at where you put the letter.

Just now, Broken said:

You sat there wondering, but he never came. You glanced at where you put the letter.

She glanced away from it, wishing she could just burn it. She tried to force herself out of bed, needing company desperately..

She glanced away from it, wishing she could just burn it. She tried to force herself out of bed, needing company desperately..

(I feel like writing a story based on this, except slightly different. Also, should I put a Starsearcher PoV in here at some point?)

You began walking out the door.

• Eek! 1

My friend just sent me messages of when she told her crush she liked her... she said it was fine if I showed people if they wanted to see it. I also have some pictures of when I told one of my two crushes that I liked them.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(I feel like writing a story based on this, except slightly different. Also, should I put a Starsearcher PoV in here at some point?)

You began walking out the door.

(A Starsearcher POV would be awesome and so would a story!

her head hurt but not as bad as the migraines. She made her way to the throne room

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

My friend just sent me messages of when she told her crush she liked her... she said it was fine if I showed people if they wanted to see it. I also have some pictures of when I told one of my two crushes that I liked them.

(Oh wow- I think I’ve only ever told one person I liked them- it was a mistake and I just stopped liking them- it was someone I knew irl and not online-

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

(A Starsearcher POV would be awesome and so would a story!

her head hurt but not as bad as the migraines. She made her way to the throne room

He was sitting there and sighed as you walked in.

”What?”

(Oh wow- I think I’ve only ever told one person I liked them- it was a mistake and I just stopped liking them- it was someone I knew irl and not online-

(I’ll just post my picture from when I told my crush...)

7E1F5A3C-B7DB-4402-9856-9D274C736D68.jpeg

Just now, Broken said:

He was sitting there and sighed as you walked in.

”What?”

(I’ll just post my picture from when I told my crush...)

7E1F5A3C-B7DB-4402-9856-9D274C736D68.jpeg

Oof I’m sorry that they didn’t like you back

‘your said you were going to hang out with me tomorrow- oh also if you ever mention a word about how I acted yesterday I will kill you.’’

Oof I’m sorry that they didn’t like you back

‘your said you were going to hang out with me tomorrow- oh also if you ever mention a word about how I acted yesterday I will kill you.’’

(It’s fine. I don’t like them that way anymore. But I do still like the other girl who I’ve liked since the beginning of the previous school year aka 2019-20202)

”Okay. But if you aren’t drunk why do you need me to hang out with you? And, what about Starsearcher? You sent her two letters and she sent you one back. What was that about?”

Just now, Broken said:

(It’s fine. I don’t like them that way anymore. But I do still like the other girl who I’ve liked since the beginning of the previous school year aka 2019-20202)

”Okay. But if you aren’t drunk why do you need me to hang out with you? And, what about Starsearcher? You sent her two letters and she sent you one back. What was that about?”

‘’You truly are frustrating. I almost forgot. Anyways it wasn’t important. The only reason I sent her two was because I didn’t mean to send the first one but someone took it off my desk and sent it to her so I wrote another one that was.. I would say better but it wasn’t.’’

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’You truly are frustrating. I almost forgot. Anyways it wasn’t important. The only reason I sent her two was because I didn’t mean to send the first one but someone took it off my desk and sent it to her so I wrote another one that was.. I would say better but it wasn’t.’’

“Well, I don’t have time to deal with you unless it’s important. And I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just very stressful having to run an entire kingdom by myself.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well, I don’t have time to deal with you unless it’s important. And I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just very stressful having to run an entire kingdom by myself.”

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Fine I’ll go bother Snowfox.’’

Okay, for the story they are humans and there are still kingdoms but they’re different so I’m not ripping of Wings of Fire.

And when I write stories I first make a fast and non detailed first draft, then continue re writing it until it has enough detail, but not too much. This is what I have already-

Chapter 1

Neus sat on her bed. She was ten years old, living in the Snow Kingdom. She had pasty white skin and light blue hair, much like the other people living in the kingdom. Her parents were in the other room. Probably fighting… like always. She thought bitterly. It was true, her parents fought all the time. She got up and pressed her ear to the door, listening. Their voices were muffled , but she could vaguely hear her mother’s voice.

“Gobi, we need to do this! Think about all the money we’d get if we did!”

What are they talking about? 

“Go to the castle and get the queen.” Her mother whispered.

The queen… why is she coming…. She stepped back and fell on the floor. Are they… getting rid of me? Good. I don’t want to see their ugly faces ever again! She got up and stormed out the door and faced her mother.

• Eek! 1

Okay, for the story they are humans and there are still kingdoms but they’re different so I’m not ripping of Wings of Fire.

And when I write stories I first make a fast and non detailed first draft, then continue re writing it until it has enough detail, but not too much. This is what I have already-

Chapter 1

Neus sat on her bed. She was ten years old, living in the Snow Kingdom. She had pasty white skin and light blue hair, much like the other people living in the kingdom. Her parents were in the other room. Probably fighting… like always. She thought bitterly. It was true, her parents fought all the time. She got up and pressed her ear to the door, listening. Their voices were muffled , but she could vaguely hear her mother’s voice.

“Gobi, we need to do this! Think about all the money we’d get if we did!”

What are they talking about? 

“Go to the castle and get the queen.” Her mother whispered.

The queen… why is she coming…. She stepped back and fell on the floor. Are they… getting rid of me? Good. I don’t want to see their ugly faces ever again! She got up and stormed out the door and faced her mother.

I like it! I’m assuming they’re humans by the description of neus