Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

As you approached where you thought it was, the air around it rippled and it came into view.

Is that animus magic? Or am I just going crazy?

He swam back to his open window.

I saw my cat staring at the wall, so I looked over and there was a giant spider just scurrying along. I had to run into my mom’s room and get her to kill it. Then he kept jumping super high on the wall at nothing. Maybe he saw the dripping bug spray or smthn

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

I saw my cat staring at the wall, so I looked over and there was a giant spider just scurrying along. I had to run into my mom’s room and get her to kill it. Then he kept jumping super high on the wall at nothing. Maybe he saw the dripping bug spray or smthn

Cats Can see everything,

Just now, Broken said:

You glanced at your door. The castle seemed like there were more floors.

maybe he could go explore.. Yeah, he would do that.

he got up, walking out and closing the door behind him, looking for stairs or something.

Just now, Vanilla said:

maybe he could go explore.. Yeah, he would do that.

he got up, walking out and closing the door behind him, looking for stairs or something.

You saw a beautiful staircase with seashells decorated on it.

(Have you done A Heist With Markiplier?)

Just now, Vanilla said:

(Not yet-)

Oooo.. fancy.

He went up it.

(You should do it. It’s really fun.)

It looked the same as the previous floor. Doors to what looked like bedrooms. Your nose caught onto a marvelous scent 

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

(You should do it. It’s really fun.)

It looked the same as the previous floor. Doors to what looked like bedrooms. Your nose caught onto a marvelous scent 

(I might try it sometime then :))

He Followed the scent.

12 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Hmm.

He Kept following the smell.

You continued up the stairs till you reached the kitchen, where the chefs were running around preparing food.

(Wait- I joined in December of 2018! Jeez, I’ve been here for almost 2 years. Well, 1 year and 8 months exactly. I joined the 22nd of December)

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You continued up the stairs till you reached the kitchen, where the chefs were running around preparing food.

(Wait- I joined in December of 2018! Jeez, I’ve been here for almost 2 years. Well, 1 year and 8 months exactly. I joined the 22nd of December)

(Happy early join anniversary-)

He poked his head Into the Kitchen.

21 minutes ago, Broken said:

There was a bowl of frozen salad sitting on a counter

‘’Aha great..’’ she muttered and snatched it up. Squeezing the bowl in her slightly bloody talons and wolfing it down.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

You finish it and walk out of the kitchen.

She spins around, knowing she would look ridiculous but trying to make herself feel better. ‘’Maybe I should go talk to Tundra..’’

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

She spins around, knowing she would look ridiculous but trying to make herself feel better. ‘’Maybe I should go talk to Tundra..’’

You began walking to the throne room

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

You began walking to the throne room

Her talons clicked on the floor. She barged into the throne room, her shoulders slumped and her head lowered. She didn’t look like the proud dragon she’d always been at all anymore.. she was smaller and skinnier and her ribs showed slightly. Her scales were dull and scratched up too.