Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

Her talons clicked on the floor. She barged into the throne room, her shoulders slumped and her head lowered. She didn’t look like the proud dragon she’d always been at all anymore.. she was smaller and skinnier and her ribs showed slightly. Her scales were dull and scratched up too.

“Hello again Neus.” He said. He looked the exact opposite of you. He looked proud and strong. His head held high.

(Have you ever tried A Heist With Markiplier?)

10 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Hello again Neus.” He said. He looked the exact opposite of you. He looked proud and strong. His head held high.

(Have you ever tried A Heist With Markiplier?)

(No?)

‘’Glad to see you looking so happy.’’ She muttered sarcastically. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

(Oh okay. Have you heard of it?)

”Good to see you too. What do you need?”

(Also no)

’’You know you’re as boring as you were the day I met you. Can’t see why I was so determined to marry you..’’ she said, making a disgusted face.

Just now, Flour said:

(Also no)

’’You know you’re as boring as you were the day I met you. Can’t see why I was so determined to marry you..’’ she said, making a disgusted face.

(It’s a Youtube thing made by Markiplier, where you decide what happens. You click on different videos and go down different paths. There are a total of 31 endings. It’s really fun. I want to do it again but I remember everything that happened. There’s also a music number. I don’t even watch Markiplier, but I loved this.)

He scoffed. “Well, I never liked you either.”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

(It’s a Youtube thing made by Markiplier, where you decide what happens. You click on different videos and go down different paths. There are a total of 31 endings. It’s really fun. I want to do it again but I remember everything that happened. There’s also a music number. I don’t even watch Markiplier, but I loved this.)

He scoffed. “Well, I never liked you either.”

(Oh wow sounds pretty cool actually)

‘’’that’s a relief. My personality is working to my advantage. Looks like we both escaped another unhappy IceWing marriage. Great job buddy.’’ She said sarcastically

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Oh wow sounds pretty cool actually)

‘’’that’s a relief. My personality is working to my advantage. Looks like we both escaped another unhappy IceWing marriage. Great job buddy.’’ She said sarcastically

(Ya. You should try it sometime.)

He rolled his eyes. “Like I said, what do you need?”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

(Ya. You should try it sometime.)

He rolled his eyes. “Like I said, what do you need?”

‘’A stable relationship-‘’  ‘’Nothing much. Just entertainment. A  factor you seem to be lacking.’’

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’No kidding.’’ She snorted.

“Then why did you come? I’m about to have a meeting with Queen Dreamcatcher (that’ll just be her name because I forgot it) of the nIghtwings.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Then why did you come? I’m about to have a meeting with Queen Dreamcatcher (that’ll just be her name because I forgot it) of the nIghtwings.”

She looked really sad. ‘’can I maybe.. stay for the meeting?’’

I don’t really have any ideas for what to do, I’m just making it up as I go. Tbh I hadn’t expected it to last this long. I’m going to take a break from this, but I’ll ping all of you when the break is done. Also, Skies of Light, I have a giant plan and most of my time on here will probably be used up by that. Sorry

• Paw up 3

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...