Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

She sniffed. ‘“I never realized how.. low class we were.’’ She said. ‘’very well then mother. Don’t go breaking into places.’’ She said through gritted teeth

She just sighed and knocked on the door, where your father answered.

”What are you doing here?!” He asked your mother. “I thought I told you to leave and never come back!” He said through a snarl.

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

She just sighed and knocked on the door, where your father answered.

”What are you doing here?!” He asked your mother. “I thought I told you to leave and never come back!” He said through a snarl.

She stepped up besides her mother. ‘’It’s nice to see you too father.’’ She sneered.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He stared down at the water for a moment.

-go in

-walk away

Just now, Impy10 said:

She shrugged.

“Hmm... well there are only two ways... you got too close to the skywing kingdom or someone you were related to was being hunted and you were the one that was captured. 

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Ran Back to the Trees, His Aminals sitting at the edge of the water.

“Hey, where you running?” A voice said from above in the trees.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She stepped up besides her mother. ‘’It’s nice to see you too father.’’ She sneered.

“Hello... you. What are you doing here?”

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Hello... you. What are you doing here?”

‘’That is none of your buisness. Now I suggest you get going now.’’ She pointed at the guard. ‘’i don’t want to have my dear friend snow something have to forcibly remove you.’’ She said in a deadly whisper followed with a giggle

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Jumped

”What?!-“ He shouted

“I’m in the trees!” The voice yelled.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’That is none of your buisness. Now I suggest you get going now.’’ She pointed at the guard. ‘’i don’t want to have my dear friend snow something have to forcibly remove you.’’ She said in a deadly whisper followed with a giggle

(Who gets going? The guard or your father/mother?)

4 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Hmm... well there are only two ways... you got too close to the skywing kingdom or someone you were related to was being hunted and you were the one that was captured. 

Autumn shrugged again

Just now, Flour said:

Father

“This is my house! Anyways, you can’t boss me around! I’m your father, and you are a nobody. You haven’t married the prince yet.”

Just now, Impy10 said:

Autumn shrugged again

“Ok”

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

“This is my house! Anyways, you can’t boss me around! I’m your father, and you are a nobody. You haven’t married the prince yet.”

She looked down at her talons in defeat. ‘’When I’m Princess I’ll make sure to have you publicly executed so I can watch.’’ She said in a cheerful whisper. ‘”Unless.. maybe if you promised to respect mother and invite her back into your home..’’ she suggested

Just now, Flour said:

She looked down at her talons in defeat. ‘’When I’m Princess I’ll make sure to have you publicly executed so I can watch.’’ She said in a cheerful whisper. ‘”Unless.. maybe if you promised to respect mother and invite her back into your home..’’ she suggested

“Fine.” He said, led your mother in, then slammed the door.

The guard started at you, a slightly horrified expression on her face.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"...What does that to do with anything?"

“I’m so stupid... you’re a leafwing too. You didn’t look like one at first. Well, the Leafwings are going extinct.”

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Fine.” He said, led your mother in, then slammed the door.

The guard started at you, a slightly horrified expression on her face.

She smiled widely at her. ‘’We ought to be going now, thank you for your assistance!’’