Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

7 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“I... don’t know. Just... don’t worry about me. Run away before he kills you too. It’s over for me..”

(the saddest song is playing the background right now)

She shook her head fiercely. ‘’I.. I’m not leaving.’’ She said stubbornly

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shook her head fiercely. ‘’I.. I’m not leaving.’’ She said stubbornly

“Fine. But you have to promise me that you won’t get killed by the Prince. And if I die, you have to run away. Pr-promise me.”

(I burnt my arm taking a pan out the oven and I just put some aloe vera on it and it stings. I burnt it on both sides of my elbow crease or whatever its called and now that part stings, not the burnt part.)

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Fine. But you have to promise me that you won’t get killed by the Prince. And if I die, you have to run away. Pr-promise me.”

(I burnt my arm taking a pan out the oven and I just put some aloe vera on it and it stings. I burnt it on both sides of my elbow crease or whatever its called and now that part stings, not the burnt part.)

(That sounds painful and very inconvenient, I hope it heals fast!

she nods and starts crying silently, holding in her breath as to not sob. She wrapped cloth around the wound but her talons kept shaking to much

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

(That sounds painful and very inconvenient, I hope it heals fast!

she nods and starts crying silently, holding in her breath as to not sob. She wrapped cloth around the wound but her talons kept shaking to much

She put her talon atop yours and smiled. “Stop worrying about me. I’m going to die and there’s nothing you can do about it.” You could tell that she wanted to cry but she wanted to seem strong.

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

She put her talon atop yours and smiled. “Stop worrying about me. I’m going to die and there’s nothing you can do about it.” You could tell that she wanted to cry but she wanted to seem strong.

She leaned down and rested her head underneath her chin. ‘’... I don’t want..’’ she had wanted this.. hadn’t she?.

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She leaned down and rested her head underneath her chin. ‘’... I don’t want..’’ she had wanted this.. hadn’t she?.

“You don’t want what?”

“You don’t want what?”

‘’You to die.’’ She admitted. ‘I did.. at one point.. but I never should have told the queen what you said.’’ She blurted

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’You to die.’’ She admitted. ‘I did.. at one point.. but I never should have told the queen what you said.’’ She blurted

She pulled away from you. “Y-you told the queen? You wanted me dead and now that I’m dying you change your mind?” She went into a large coughing fit.

She pulled away from you. “Y-you told the queen? You wanted me dead and now that I’m dying you change your mind?” She went into a large coughing fit.

‘’Why did I say that?’’ She said pulling away and doing the dragon equivalent of facepalming. ‘’I could have just said nothing and you would have gone on blaming the prince..’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Why did I say that?’’ She said pulling away and doing the dragon equivalent of facepalming. ‘’I could have just said nothing and you would have gone on blaming the prince..’’

She blinked up at her and sighed. “But... I understand. You wanted to marry the prince so bad that you would wipe out the competition.”

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

She blinked up at her and sighed. “But... I understand. You wanted to marry the prince so bad that you would wipe out the competition.”

‘I just..’’ she sunk to the floor and sat starring at her bed. ‘’I’ll need to find out who his secret girlfriend is.. maybe then I can alert the queen and.. get her killed too.. no.. I can’t.. but I could, I need this, I need the power.’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘I just..’’ she sunk to the floor and sat starring at her bed. ‘’I’ll need to find out who his secret girlfriend is.. maybe then I can alert the queen and.. get her killed too.. no.. I can’t.. but I could, I need this, I need the power.’’

“But why do you need the power?”

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

I’m going to go to sleep gn!

Okay gn!

10 hours ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“But why do you need the power?”

She shook her head roughly and looked up with angry blue eyes. ‘’Why wouldn’t I want it? I could d0 anything, This will benefit you anyways, you will either die now or get to run away and be free.’’ She said in a sarcastic tone.

5 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“I guess nobody would want to attack the RainWings but still.” He said.

"I guess we'll keep walking..."

1 hour ago, Flour said:

She shook her head roughly and looked up with angry blue eyes. ‘’Why wouldn’t I want it? I could d0 anything, This will benefit you anyways, you will either die now or get to run away and be free.’’ She said in a sarcastic tone.

"But you know he doesn't love you. There is nothing that you can do to change that. He'll kill you and his mother, and let his girlfriend become queen. You have no chances. He'll kill you before you can prove that what he's doing."

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"I guess we'll keep walking..."

"But you know he doesn't love you. There is nothing that you can do to change that. He'll kill you and his mother, and let his girlfriend become queen. You have no chances. He'll kill you before you can prove that what he's doing."

She shook her head. ‘’No..’’ she said. ‘’You don’t get it.’’ She took a menacing step towards her

1 hour ago, Flour said:

She shook her head. ‘’No..’’ she said. ‘’You don’t get it.’’ She took a menacing step towards her

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked, a slight bit of fear in her eyes.

13 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked, a slight bit of fear in her eyes.

“Putting you out of your misery.” She growled, placing her talons against her throat.