Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

55 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Putting you out of your misery.” She growled, placing her talons against her throat.

"W-wait! I'll tell you why I was chosen to be here! It's because... I'm the Nightwing princess. I'm the second daughter of Queen Scrollreader! But she didn't tell many dragons about me because she believed that my sister, Dreamchaser, seemed like she would become the next queen, which is probably correct. But, if you marry me, you'll have more power and won't get murdered and won't have to worry about stupid Prince Frost!" She blurted through gasps.

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"W-wait! I'll tell you why I was chosen to be here! It's because... I'm the Nightwing princess. I'm the second daughter of Queen Scrollreader! But she didn't tell many dragons about me because she believed that my sister, Dreamchaser, seemed like she would become the next queen, which is probably correct. But, if you marry me, you'll have more power and won't get murdered and won't have to worry about stupid Prince Frost!" She blurted through gasps.

LESBIAN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED-

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

excuse me. I don't mean to be annoying, am I annoying?

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

You see large metal bars in front of you and sturdy stones on your other three sides.

I just responded and no, your not annoying. I thought I had already responded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

She looked at her with a guarded expression. “No one would allow it.” She said quietly.

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looked at her with a guarded expression. “No one would allow it.” She said quietly.

*inhale*

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

19 minutes ago, Flour said:

"But they will! I mean... the queen chose me. So they will allow it."

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"But they will! I mean... the queen chose me. So they will allow it."

She arched a non existent eyebrow. “They don’t allow dragons like us to get married to who we want.” She said with a sweep of her tail, dragging her talon lightly across her throat

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She arched a non existent eyebrow. “They don’t allow dragons like us to get married to who we want.” She said with a sweep of her tail, dragging her talon lightly across her throat

Yes they do uwu

1 hour ago, Flour said:

She gasped and grabbed her talon, pulling it away. 

"My mother is the queen. She'll kill anyone who stands in our way. So will my sister."

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

"My mother is the queen. She'll kill anyone who stands in our way. So will my sister."

G u u d,

g u u d.

6 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“What?” She asked backing up and giving an empty laugh. “They’ll support that?” She asked incredulously. Seeming to mildly warm up to the idea