Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

“What?” She asked backing up and giving an empty laugh. “They’ll support that?” She asked incredulously. Seeming to mildly warm up to the idea 

Ship confirmed

23 minutes ago, Flour said:

“What?” She asked backing up and giving an empty laugh. “They’ll support that?” She asked incredulously. Seeming to mildly warm up to the idea 

"Of course! Why wouldn't they?"

4 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"Of course! Why wouldn't they?"

She shuffled. ‘’I’m pretty sure my Father wouldn’t allow it. Nor anyone in this kingdom really..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She shuffled. ‘’I’m pretty sure my Father wouldn’t allow it. Nor anyone in this kingdom really..’’

"So? You're father is distant from you anyway."

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"So? You're father is distant from you anyway."

She shrugged. She inhaled and walked to the window

"Well, the bleeding has gone down so I might not die... as long as you don't murder me."

She frowned. ‘’I had to do something..’’ she said, seeming small and tired. ‘’Let’s go?’’ She asked 

Just now, Flour said:

She frowned. ‘’I had to do something..’’ she said, seeming small and tired. ‘’Let’s go?’’ She asked 

"I... don't know if I can fly with my injury..."

"I... don't know if I can fly with my injury..."

She starts pacing. ‘’Can you walk?’’

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

She starts pacing. ‘’Can you walk?’’

"Ya but what if someone sees us? Like the queen? The only other thing I can think of is getting my mother..."

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

"Ya but what if someone sees us? Like the queen? The only other thing I can think of is getting my mother..."

‘’How would we do that?’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’How would we do that?’’

“You would have to go to the Night Kingdom and tell the guards that you know me... but that seems harder. We’ll just have to risk that  the queen and prince are asleep.”

“You would have to go to the Night Kingdom and tell the guards that you know me... but that seems harder. We’ll just have to risk that  the queen and prince are asleep.”

She nods and walks back over to her and helps her up

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods and walks back over to her and helps her up

She staggers up slowly and starts walking, well, limping. You both make it to the castle doors without being spotted. 

”I guess we can say that we’re taking a night walk?”

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

She staggers up slowly and starts walking, well, limping. You both make it to the castle doors without being spotted. 

”I guess we can say that we’re taking a night walk?”

She nods. ‘’Just in case..’’ she stretches one wing across her back, trying to shield some on her dark scales from being seen by dragons flying overhead

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods. ‘’Just in case..’’ she stretches one wing across her back, trying to shield some on her dark scales from being seen by dragons flying overhead

It works very well, since she’s much shorter than you even though she is slightly older. You walk through the town, some dragons wave at you and some just look away. But eventually you get to the edge of the kingdom, near your old house. You can hear yelling coming from within it.

It works very well, since she’s much shorter than you even though she is slightly older. You walk through the town, some dragons wave at you and some just look away. But eventually you get to the edge of the kingdom, near your old house. You can hear yelling coming from within it.

She takes a deep breath. The yelling clearly bothers her and she looks towards the house.