Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

She kept the pictures she had grabbed. Of course none of them had her. She though, why would they, I left so soon. ‘’Mother we’re going.’’ She said, grabbing mother with her remaining front talon an ushering her out of the house

Your mother followed you. When you left the house, Starsearcher bolted up, but shrunk down again when she saw your mother.

”Who is that nightwing?” Your mother asked

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Your mother followed you. When you left the house, Starsearcher bolted up, but shrunk down again when she saw your mother.

”Who is that nightwing?” Your mother asked

‘’My friend, princes Starsearcher of the nightwings. Now come on, let’s leave this stupid kingdom.’’ She said, covering star with her wing again

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’My friend, princes Starsearcher of the nightwings. Now come on, let’s leave this stupid kingdom.’’ She said, covering star with her wing again

“Well, where are we going?” Your mother asked, very confused.

Starsesrcher gave you a concerned look.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Well, where are we going?” Your mother asked, very confused.

Starsesrcher gave you a concerned look.

‘’The night kingdom.’’ She said with a yawn. ‘’We’d better get going before someone finds out we’re gone.’’

‘’The night kingdom.’’ She said with a yawn. ‘’We’d better get going before someone finds out we’re gone.’’

“That’s a long way to go. It’ll take about half a day flying... May I ask, why the night kingdom?”

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

“That’s a long way to go. It’ll take about half a day flying... May I ask, why the night kingdom?”

She looked at her with frustration. ‘’Because it’s Starsearcher home.’’ She said, not giving her all the details. ‘’Cmon, we have a long walk because Starsearcher is to hurt to fly.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She looked at her with frustration. ‘’Because it’s Starsearcher home.’’ She said, not giving her all the details. ‘’Cmon, we have a long walk because Starsearcher is to hurt to fly.’’

“I know that, but why do you have to go with her?”

Just now, Broken said:

“I know that, but why do you have to go with her?”

‘’Mother I’m getting quite frustrated with your idiotic questions.’’ She said with a long sigh. ‘’Do you want me to leave and let father inflict whatever punishment he wants upon you?’’ She asks, clutching the photos to her chest with one front talon, and walking with the other

‘’Mother I’m getting quite frustrated with your idiotic questions.’’ She said with a long sigh. ‘’Do you want me to leave and let father inflict whatever punishment he wants upon you?’’ She asks, clutching the photos to her chest with one front talon, and walking with the other

“I’m just wondering. Since when I tried to let you run away you declined saying that marrying the prince was so important. What’s so different about this nightwing, the same dragon who was going to steal the prince from you.”

Starsearcher gives you a look that says ‘just tell her’.

Just now, Broken said:

“I’m just wondering. Since when I tried to let you run away you declined saying that marrying the prince was so important. What’s so different about this nightwing, the same dragon who was going to steal the prince from you.”

Starsearcher gives you a look that says ‘just tell her’.

She lets out another, more frustrated sigh. ‘’We’re going to get married.’’ She said. ‘’That way neither of us will be killed by princey poo or his crazy mother.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She lets out another, more frustrated sigh. ‘’We’re going to get married.’’ She said. ‘’That way neither of us will be killed by princey poo or his crazy mother.’’

She just stood there silently then whispered, “wait until your father hears about this...”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She just stood there silently then whispered, “wait until your father hears about this...”

She hissed. ‘’What do you mean ‘’wait until your father hears about this..” ?’’ She asked furiously.

She hissed. ‘’What do you mean ‘’wait until your father hears about this..” ?’’ She asked furiously.’’

“Your brother... was in love with his best friend, Glacier. And when he told your father that he was in love with him, Glacier, your father kicked him out and we haven’t spoken to him since.” 

A look of fear overtook Starsearcher’s face.

Just now, Broken said:

“Your brother... was in love with his best friend, Glacier. And when he told your father that he was in love with him, Glacier, your father kicked him out and we haven’t spoken to him since.” 

A look of fear overtook Starsearcher’s face.

‘’You’d better not think of going back there and telling him.’’ She said, shielding Starsearcher 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You’d better not think of going back there and telling him.’’ She said, shielding Starsearcher 

“You can’t tell me what to do. I am your mother and you have no power over me. I would rather be back with him than in the stupid nightwing kingdom with you and your stupid girlfriend.”

“You can’t tell me what to do. I am your mother and you have no power over me. I would rather be back with him than in the stupid nightwing kingdom with you and your stupid girlfriend.”

She gave her a look of pure heartbreak for a second, then turned away. ‘‘Come on then Starsearcher..let her rot in there with that horrible monster. I don’t care about her safety anymore..’’ she started walking briskly away

She gave her a look of pure heartbreak for a second, then turned away. ‘‘Come on then Starsearcher..let her rot in there with that horrible monster. I don’t care about her safety anymore..’’ she started walking briskly away

Your mother lifted into the sky and flew back in the direction of the house and Starsearcher tried her best to keep up with you.

After 30 minutes of walking she said, “I think I might be able to fly a little bit but I’m not sure.”

Just now, Broken said:

Your mother lifted into the sky and flew back in the direction of the house and Starsearcher tried her best to keep up with you.

After 30 minutes of walking she said, “I think I might be able to fly a little bit but I’m not sure.”

She nods. ‘’I can help you if you think you might need it.’’ She said in a hollow voice 

Just now, Flour said:

She nods. ‘’I can help you if you think you might need it.’’ She said in a hollow voice 

“Okay.” She lifted off the ground, and although she could fly, she was slow but it was faster than walking. After about 6 hours of flying, walking, and breaks, you two saw the night kingdom. Starsearcher began running to the gate.

“Okay.” She lifted off the ground, and although she could fly, she was slow but it was faster than walking. After about 6 hours of flying, walking, and breaks, you two saw the night kingdom. Starsearcher began running to the gate.

She hurried after her, now holding the pictures in her jaws gently.

She hurried after her, now holding the pictures in her jaws gently.

When you approached the gate, the guards were on you in a matter of seconds.

(I’m gonna start going to sleep gn! It’s almost 3 am and I’m trying to get a better sleep schedule)

When you approached the gate, the guards were on you in a matter of seconds.

(I’m gonna start going to sleep gn! It’s almost 3 am and I’m trying to get a better sleep schedule)

(Oh god I just realized it’s 4am here, yeah gn!)

she lashed her tail defensively, ready to hit anyone with it