Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She would bow, following her mother’s movements.

“Hello Crystal. Is that your daughter? She’s very beautiful.”

”Yes. Her name is.. Neus.”

”Hmm... well, she seems like a perfect candidate for my son. And, I would like to take her to my castle. I will give you until tomorrow.” And with that, she left.

-Sleep

-TYO

4 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

TYO

“Mama, I’ll need to ook pwetty for tomorroo right? Do uoo have anything to make me ook pwettyr?”

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Mama, I’ll need to ook pwetty for tomorroo right? Do uoo have anything to make me ook pwettyr?”

“There’s no need for you to look any prettier than you already are. But, there’s something I need to talk to you about... if you’re going to marry the prince, you’ll have to live in the castle. Which means that you won’t be able to see me much. So it’s your choice. Although the queen would prefer you move to the castle, you don’t have to. But if you refuse, you can’t marry the prince.”

-Tyo

10 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“There’s no need for you to look any prettier than you already are. But, there’s something I need to talk to you about... if you’re going to marry the prince, you’ll have to live in the castle. Which means that you won’t be able to see me much. So it’s your choice. Although the queen would prefer you move to the castle, you don’t have to. But if you refuse, you can’t marry the prince.”

-Tyo

“Why wouldn’t I eve? Ooou don’t een seem to like Ee.” She said, tilting her head

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Why wouldn’t I eve? Ooou don’t een seem to like Ee.” She said, tilting her head

“Well, I had thought that you would leave so I didn’t want to get attached. Anyways, you would have a better life in the castle than with me. Goodnight.”

-Sleep

-Run after her

-TYO

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Sleep

She growled slightly. “I probably will..” she said under her breath. She seemed more sad then angry

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

She growled slightly. “I probably will..” she said under her breath. She seemed more sad then angry

Day ended

(I’ll just start everyone’s next day as soon as they end it.)

Day 2

You awake to your mother shaking you. 
“The queen is here! Get up!” She hissed

-get up

-stay in bed

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

-get up

She stood up quickly then held her head with her talon as a wave of dizziness hit her from standing up so quickly. Her vision focused and she looked around, trying to look calm and poised

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She stood up quickly then held her head with her talon as a wave of dizziness his her from standing up so quickly. Her vision focused and she looked around, trying to look calm and poised

Your mother walked outside your house where the queen was waiting with her son.

”Hello little one. Are you ready to come live in the palace with me?” The queen asked.

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Your mother walked outside your house where the queen was waiting with her son.

”Hello little one. Are you ready to come live in the palace with me?” The queen asked.

She bowed deeply and said. “Yes your highness.” She said, forcing her words to come out normal sounding 

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

She bowed deeply and said. “Yes your highness.” She said, forcing her words to come out normal sounding 

“Well, goodbye Crystal. Come on Neus. Once we get to the palace you can talk to my son.”

You arrived at the ice palace and the queen led you to your room, which was across from the prince’s. 

-Explore room

-Meet the prince

-TYO

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

You walk over to the other room where the prince is. 
“Hello.” He said while writing in a scroll.

(I gtg. We can keep going tomorrow.)

“Your highness, it is a pleasure to meet you.” She said, bowing again. “I have heard great things about you and your family and am thrilled to be staying in the palace.” 

(Alright Gn!)

6 hours ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Hello, my sweet daughter.”

-Babble

-Open eyes

-Sleep

-Open eyes
She opened her eyes excitedly, looking at herself, then looking up.

22 hours ago, Flour said:

“Your highness, it is a pleasure to meet you.” She said, bowing again. “I have heard great things about you and your family and am thrilled to be staying in the palace.” 

(Alright Gn!)

“Hello... Neus, right? Please, just call me Tundra.”

-tyo

17 hours ago, berri said:

-Open eyes
She opened her eyes excitedly, looking at herself, then looking up.

You see a dragon, who looks much like yourself smiling down at you. Her gaze is warm and soft.

-babble

-walk to her

-slepp

12 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Where is everyone?

You get up and look around. Then an unfamiliar smell hits your nose, it seems like its coming from outside.

-investigate

-go back to sleep (ends day)

11 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Can I start?

Day 1

Darkness surrounds you, and there is no noise coming from outside your egg.

-wiggle

-kick

-do nothing

-sleep (ends day)

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

-tyo

You see a dragon, who looks much like yourself smiling down at you. Her gaze is warm and soft.

-babble

-walk to her

-slepp

You get up and look around. Then an unfamiliar smell hits your nose, it seems like its coming from outside.

-investigate

-go back to sleep (ends day)

Day 1

Darkness surrounds you, and there is no noise coming from outside your egg.

-wiggle

-kick

-do nothing

-sleep (ends day)

@Flour  @Greenpaw  @berri @Tigerlily_On_Niche

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 7:44 AM, Emo Crowfeather said:

Name: Autumn

Tribe: LeafWings

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: An orange dragon with brown patches. She has transparent brown wings and a medium-long dusky orange tail. She has bright green eyes and white feet.

Description: She is a cold and calculating dragon. She usually is quite dozy and lazy, but she will get stuff do well if she tries it. She likes to fight, but she is pretty bad at it.

15 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

-tyo

‘’You know my name? Wow, and er.. yes of course prince Tundra.’’

27 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

Need know!

You get to the door that leads outside, the scent is much stronger. You open your door and see you mothers’ laying on the ground, a pool of scarlet red surrounding them.

24 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’You know my name? Wow, and er.. yes of course prince Tundra.’’

“Of course I know your name. I would love to talk but I need to study. We can talk tomorrow.”

-go back to room

-tyo

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

tyo

‘’Of course, it’s been an honor meeting you. I’ll see you then.’’ She bowed again and left