Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Of course, it’s been an honor meeting you. I’ll see you then.’’ She bowed again and left

He just kept scribbling on his scroll.

-explore castle

-sleep (ends day and skips forward a month)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flour said:

Day 3

It’s been a month since you moved to the castle and you’ve gotten to know the prince much more. You awake to a knocking on your door.

-Get up

-Ignore it

-go back to sleep

17 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

It creates a small hole in the egg, but it doesn’t open completeley. And you hear the voice, “That’s it. But do it quicker! They’re coming.!”

-Wiggle

-Kick again

-Do nothing

-Sleep

15 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

The egg busts open and you can hear a sigh of relief coming from the voice.

-open eyes

-babble

-sleep

(I gtg. We can continue tomorrow. It’s 2:30 a.m here)

9 hours ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Hello... Neus, right? Please, just call me Tundra.”

-tyo

You see a dragon, who looks much like yourself smiling down at you. Her gaze is warm and soft.

-babble

-walk to her

-slepp

You get up and look around. Then an unfamiliar smell hits your nose, it seems like its coming from outside.

-investigate

-go back to sleep (ends day)

Day 1

Darkness surrounds you, and there is no noise coming from outside your egg.

-wiggle

-kick

-do nothing

-sleep (ends day)

-Wiggle

The little dragon wiggled in her egg, trying to get out.

9 hours ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

You get to the door that leads outside, the scent is much stronger. You open your door and see you mothers’ laying on the ground, a pool of scarlet red surrounding them.

Well... I do not know what blood is... "owido" he tried to call for his sister. Why was mom sleeping on the ground with red stuff all around her?

11 hours ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

Get up

She would quickly get out of bed, feeling annoyed that she had been woken, and opened the door 

On 6/25/2020 at 2:30 AM, Impy10 said:

(bye!)

You open your eyes to see a dragon much like yourself with light green scales and some brown and gold scales scattered on her body.

”Come on, we have to go before-“

”Before what?” A voice behind her asks. It’s a large red dragon, much larger than your sister. A look of terror dawn upon  your sister’s face. And she runs away. Next thing you know, you’ve been captured to the skywing palace.

-sleep

-look around 

On 6/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Wiggle

The little dragon wiggled in her egg, trying to get out.

you wiggled, but nothing happened. And there was still no noise.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Greenpaw said:

Well... I do not know what blood is... "owido" he tried to call for his sister. Why was mom sleeping on the ground with red stuff all around her?

You call out, but there is no answer. Then you remember her saying something about a metamorphosis.

-call for help

-wait

-go back inside

-run away

On 6/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Hello I would like to join

Name: Jelly

Pronouns: He / Him / They

Appearance:

C97B028D-E31D-464F-868B-74E356BCF15B.thumb.jpeg.a9400023e631d8e2a5026e0188d45615.jpeg

What tribe?

On 6/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, Flour said:

She would quickly get out of bed, feeling annoyed that she had been woken, and opened the door 

You find the prince standing there.

”Hello Neus, my mother needs you in the dining hall in 5 minutes.” He then flys away.

-go to dining hall

-go back to sleep

@Impy10  @Greenpaw  @Tigerlily_On_Niche  @VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing  @Flour

On 6/25/2020 at 10:02 AM, Emo Crowfeather said:

You see a dragon, who looks much like yourself smiling down at you. Her gaze is warm and soft.

-babble

-walk to her

-slepp

-walk to her
(Sorry for taking so long on this)

26 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

go to dining hall

‘’It’s been a month and he barely says anything at all to me!’’ She screamed into her talons that clutched her head once he had gone out of sight. ‘’It’s like he doesn’t even think of me as a friend.’’ She muttered, walking down the hallway

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’It’s been a month and he barely says anything at all to me!’’ She screamed into her talons that clutched her head once he had gone out of sight. ‘’It’s like he doesn’t even think of me as a friend.’’ She muttered, walking down the hallway

As you were lost in thought, you didn’t realize the dragon coming down the hall and you bumped into him, but in the process you got a drink spilled on you.

”I’m so so so sorry madam’ I didn’t see you there! I’m such a bad servant, I should’ve been watching where I was going. I’m sorry.”

-tyo

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

As you were lost in thought, you didn’t realize the dragon coming down the hall and you bumped into him, but in the process you got a drink spilled on you.

”I’m so so so sorry madam’ I didn’t see you there! I’m such a bad servant, I should’ve been watching where I was going. I’m sorry.”

-tyo

‘’No kidding!’’ She snapped. ‘’Go! I’m already late for my meeting with the queen!’’ She said, feebly trying to wipe the liquid off of hersel

Just now, Flour said:

‘’No kidding!’’ She snapped. ‘’Go! I’m already late for my meeting with the queen!’’ She said, feebly trying to wipe the liquid off of hersel

“Here let me help.” He helped clean it up, and you could tell he was new. He seemed just slightly older then you. “My name’s Fjord, just in case you wanted to report me to the queen. I wouldn’t blame you if you did.”

-tyo

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Here let me help.” He helped clean it up, and you could tell he was new. He seemed just slightly older then you. “My name’s Fjord, just in case you wanted to report me to the queen. I wouldn’t blame you if you did.”

-tyo

She growled. ‘’Thanks for wasting my time.’’ She snapped, still bowing her head in thanks before running down the hall then slowing down gracefully as she walked into the dining hall

Just now, Flour said:

She growled. ‘’Thanks for wasting my time.’’ She snapped, still bowing her head in thanks before running down the hall then slowing down gracefully as she walked into the dining hall

“Hello Neus. You’re late.” The queen said.  The prince was seated next to her.

(just tyo until I give you options)

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Hello Neus. You’re late.” The queen said.  The prince was seated next to her.

(just tyo until I give you options)

She bowed deeply, trying not to show her fear. ‘’I’m so sorry your highness. I ran into a small.. nuisance in the hallway but did my best to get here without wasting to much of your valuable time.’’ She said without making eye contact with either of them

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She bowed deeply, trying not to show her fear. ‘’I’m so sorry your highness. I ran into a small.. nuisance in the hallway but did my best to get here without wasting to much of your valuable time.’’ She said without making eye contact with either of them

“Okay, well, don’t be late again. Now, to the order of buisness... there is a new dragon that is a candidate for my son’s future wife. She is a nightwing.”

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“Okay, well, don’t be late again. Now, to the order of buisness... there is a new dragon that is a candidate for my son’s future wife. She is a nightwing.”

she looked up at her in shock before putting on a polite expression. ‘’Your highness may I ask what is so special about this Nightwing lass that you would consider potentially tainting the IceWing tribe with her tribes blood?’’