Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

He rubs his face. “Haha. Beautiful.” He says laughing.

‘’Stop it!’’ She snapped again, kicking him in the stomach and shoving him to the ground before starting to walk away.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Stop it!’’ She snapped again, kicking him in the stomach and shoving him to the ground before starting to walk away.

“Well, I’ll see you around!” He groans.

Just now, Broken said:

“Well, I’ll see you around!” He groans.

‘’In your dreams.’’ She shouted, starting to run down the halls, her cheeks still flushed.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’In your dreams.’’ She shouted, starting to run down the halls, her cheeks still flushed.

You accidentally bump into Starsearcher. “Oh, hey.”

Just now, Broken said:

You accidentally bump into Starsearcher. “Oh, hey.”

She wipes at her eyes quickly, hiding the tears that had started to form. ‘’Oh hey? You hardly talk to me for a week and now.. never mind. I’m going for a fly.’’ She says, brushing by her

Just now, Flour said:

She wipes at her eyes quickly, hiding the tears that had started to form. ‘’Oh hey? You hardly talk to me for a week and now.. never mind. I’m going for a fly.’’ She says, brushing by her

“Bye.” She walks away. You leap out the window. 

Just now, Broken said:

“Bye.” She walks away. You leap out the window. 

She flaps her powerful white wings and soars into the night sky, letting her sobs out quietly 

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Nothing. Why are you crying?” You can make out a feminine voice, but you don’t know who it is.

‘’Where are you?’’ She asks, dodging the questions. ‘’You nightwings with your stupid ability to bled Into the night..’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Where are you?’’ She asks, dodging the questions. ‘’You nightwings with your stupid ability to bled Into the night..’’

“Who said I was a nightwing?”

Just now, Broken said:

An orange and black dragon appears, a Skywing.

Her spikes fluff up, making her look big and spiky, not an easy prey. ‘’What do you want.’’ She snapped

Just now, Flour said:

Her spikes fluff up, making her look big and spiky, not an easy prey. ‘’What do you want.’’ She snapped

“You do know I’m not a dumb animal right? I don’t get tricked by that neck trick. I don’t want anything. I’m just here. Trying to find someone. Anyways, why are you crying?”

Just now, Broken said:

“You do know I’m not a dumb animal right? I don’t get tricked by that neck trick. I don’t want anything. I’m just here. Trying to find someone. Anyways, why are you crying?”

‘’None of your business.’’ She snapped back. ‘’Who are you looking for?’’

Just now, Broken said:

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me. We didn’t have enough time to talk much.”

She nods. ‘’I could help you look for her.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She nods. ‘’I could help you look for her.’’

“Okay. But all these nightwings look the same. She said to look in the palace. I met her at the Icewing Palace.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay. But all these nightwings look the same. She said to look in the palace. I met her at the Icewing Palace.”

She pauses. ‘’I know who you’re looking for.. follow me.’’ She closes her wings and dives down, then flings them open and glides towards the castle, closing them again and shooting through the window