Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Which room will I stay in?” She asks in her naturally sarcastic and slightly annoying voice.

(not stereotypical white teenage girl voice. Maybe a slightly trying to be goth and emo but failing voice.)

‘’This one.’’ She says. She had picked the guest room farthest away from Starsearcher’s room. She opens the door sharply

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’This one.’’ She says. She had picked the guest room farthest away from Starsearcher’s room. She opens the door sharply

“Okay. Hey, do you have a problem with me?” But before you could answer a voice sounded behind you.

”So we have another newbie, from another tribe.” It was Shaderunner.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay. Hey, do you have a problem with me?” But before you could answer a voice sounded behind you.

”So we have another newbie, from another tribe.” It was Shaderunner.

‘’Shaerunner! Thank stars, I was looking for someone to.. uh.. make Carnelian here feel welcomed and I know you’re just the dragon.’’ She says, patting him roughly on the shoulder and walking back towards Starsearcher’s room.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Shaerunner! Thank stars, I was looking for someone to.. uh.. make Carnelian here feel welcomed and I know you’re just the dragon.’’ She says, patting him roughly on the shoulder and walking back towards Starsearcher’s room.

“Garnet.”

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She just sits on the ground with her back to the cool stone wall.

You wait there for a while until Shaderunner leaves Garnet’s room.

”Why is she here?”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You wait there for a while until Shaderunner leaves Garnet’s room.

”Why is she here?”

She looks up at him and shrugs. ‘‘No idea.’’ She chuckles to herself. ‘’Why, do you think she’s a spy like me?’’ she added sarcastically.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looks up at him and shrugs. ‘‘No idea.’’ She chuckles to herself. ‘’Why, do you think she’s a spy like me?’’ she added sarcastically.

He gasped. “You laughed a little! Finally! And I don’t think you’re a spy. But she is.”

Just now, Broken said:

He gasped. “You laughed a little! Finally! And I don’t think you’re a spy. But she is.”

‘’I laughed at my own joke. Not yours,’’ she replied. ‘’It’s not much better though.’’ She said with an eye roll. ‘’She probably is, she wanted to talk to Starsearcher. apparently she met her in the IceWing palace.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I laughed at my own joke. Not yours,’’ she replied. ‘’It’s not much better though.’’ She said with an eye roll. ‘’She probably is, she wanted to talk to Starsearcher. apparently she met her in the IceWing palace.’’

“But you still laughed. Hmm... maybe we should kill her. Stop her from getting any information.”

Just now, Broken said:

“But you still laughed. Hmm... maybe we should kill her. Stop her from getting any information.”

‘’That’s a great idea.’’ She says.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’That’s a great idea.’’ She says.

“Really? Or are you being sarcastic? She’s not a real guest, she has’t actually been allowed here by the  queen yet so...”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Really? Or are you being sarcastic? She’s not a real guest, she has’t actually been allowed here by the  queen yet so...”

‘’I was being sarcastic you idiot.’’ She snapped

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay. Ooh! Maybe we can report her to the queen and say she snuck in.” 

She shrugs. ‘’But won’t she just tell the queen I let her in?’’

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

“One of us can fake our death. Cut me some slack. It’s not like you have any better ideas.”

‘’I’m not faking my death and neither are you.’’ She said and started walking down the hall.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’m not faking my death and neither are you.’’ She said and started walking down the hall.

“Well, do you a better idea?” He asks, following you.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Well, do you a better idea?” He asks, following you.

She nods and pauses. ‘’How about, we just tell the queen to have a couple guards follow her at all times.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She nods and pauses. ‘’How about, we just tell the queen to have a couple guards follow her at all times.’’

“She won’t do it. If we don’t have evidence, she won't do anything.”

Just now, Broken said:

“She won’t do it. If we don’t have evidence, she won't do anything.”

She groans in exasperation. ‘’Don’t do anything stupid Shaderunner.’’ She says and walks further down the hall.