Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’The servants don’t wear hoods.. or something to disguise your face, star would notice you. What I was think is that you could attend as a guest and slip it in somehow but like I said, too risky. Plus there’s a chance they could suspect it’s you. The only reason I can’t do it at dinner is because I never show up and it would be obvious.’’

“I mean, what if when she’s in her room?”

(legend has it those two icewing guards are still waiting on you to bring them the polar bear.)

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I mean, what if when she’s in her room?”

(legend has it those two icewing guards are still waiting on you to bring them the polar bear.)

(OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT-)

she thinks about it, then Shakes her head. ‘’They’ll suspect it’s me.. unless I have a great alibi.. like being with Starsearcher the moment it happens..

(OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT-)

she thinks about it, then Shakes her head. ‘’They’ll suspect it’s me.. unless I have a great alibi.. like being with Starsearcher the moment it happens..

“No they won’t. You could be the witness and say that you saw a servant come in. Because as long as you didn’t do it, you won’t get blamed.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“No they won’t. You could be the witness and say that you saw a servant come in. Because as long as you didn’t do it, you won’t get blamed.”

‘No that’s a terrible plan, if I just say I saw a servant walk in then I’ll have a very weak alibi.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘Not dude that’s not a great plan, if I just say I saw a servant walk in then I’ll have a very weak alibi.’’

“Fine...you can say you were with me. I’ll give her the drink, then go to the library with you. Then I’ll say we went to go check in her and found her dead.”

“Fine...you can say you were with me. I’ll give her the drink, then go to the library with you. Then I’ll say we went to go check in her and found her dead.”

‘’No! Do you not understand how terrible of a plan that is?! You know what, I’ll just do it by myself.’’ She says, walking away.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’No! Do you not understand how terrible of a plan that is?! You know what, I’ll just do it by myself.’’ She says, walking away.

“Fine.” 

you grab some nightshade and sneak back to your room.

“Fine.” 

you grab some nightshade and sneak back to your room.

She hides it in her secret wall compartment and takes a cold shower

Just now, Broken said:

Once you finish you hear a dragon walk past your door, Garnet.

She steps out into the hallway. She had dried off a little bit ago but some of her scales still had drops of water on them that had dropped off of her horns

She steps out into the hallway. She had dried off a little bit ago but some of her scales still had drops of water on them that had dropped off of her horns

You see Garnet walking back to her room. She hadn’t noticed you.

You see Garnet walking back to her room. She hadn’t noticed you.

‘’Girlfriend stealer.’’ She hissed quietly.

She didn’t hear you. She opens her door and walks in.

She goes back to her room and sits on her bed. ‘’How am I going to do this.. if Shaderunner would stop being such an idiot and listen to my plans I might have been able to pull this off..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She goes back to her room and sits on her bed. ‘’How am I going to do this.. if Shaderunner would stop being such an idiot and listen to my plans I might have been able to pull this off..’’

You hear him humming. It sounds like, “hm hmm hmmmmm hmhmhm.” 

You hear him humming. It sounds like, “hm hmm hmmmmm hmhmhm.” 

‘’That idiot..’’ she went to the door and opened it.

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh hey. So I was thinking and decided to just listen to your ideas. And not make up my own.”

She raised a nonexistent eyebrow at him and pulled him inside the room, closing the door after him. ‘’That doesn’t sound like you.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She raised a nonexistent eyebrow at him and pulled him inside the room, closing the door after him. ‘’That doesn’t sound like you.’’

“Ya well, I want to help and know that you don’t like my ideas. But I have another idea...”

“Ya well, I want to help and know that you don’t like my ideas. But I have another idea...”

She face palms. ‘’What is it?’’

I distract her and- nevermind. Give me your idea.”

She sighs. ‘’Okay, I spend time with Starsearcher while you plant poisoned pastries in Garnets room and leave as quickly as you can without looking suspicious.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She sighs. ‘’Okay, I spend time with Starsearcher while you plant poisoned pastries in Garnets room and leave as quickly as you can without looking suspicious.’’

“Okay. Any other ideas, just so we know all of our ideas.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay. Any other ideas, just so we know all of our ideas.”

‘’All I got besides that is somehow poisoning her at dinner which seems like a worse option..’’

‘’All I got besides that is somehow poisoning her at dinner which seems like a worse option..’’

“It was your idea so I feel like you should be the one to do it. Are you trying to get me arrested?”