Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“It was your idea so I feel like you should be the one to do it. Are you trying to get me arrested?”

She opened her mouth. ‘’I- no! But fine I’ll do it, I’ll be the obvious suspect and I‘ll be arested and everyone can be happy because Neus is gone and out of the picture.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She opened her mouth. ‘’I- no! But fine I’ll do it, I’ll be the obvious suspect and I‘ll be arested and everyone can be happy because Neus is gone and out of the picture.’’

“No, I’ll say I did it. I just thought you would need the pleasure of murdering her.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“No, I’ll say I did it. I just thought you would need the pleasure of murdering her.”

‘’Nobody is going to jail! If we wait a while and act happy then they won’t expect us.’’

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Fine. But I want to see it happen.”

‘’No, you’re going to drop the pastries off and leave okay?’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay. What will you do?”

‘’Distract Starsearcher, keep her busy.’’ She says. ‘’And away from Garnet. In order to do that and make it seem natural I’m going to have to talk to her often..’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Distract Starsearcher, keep her busy.’’ She says. ‘’And away from Garnet. In order to do that and make it seem natural I’m going to have to talk to her often..’’

“When will we do it?”

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shuts the door on him and lays in her bed

You slowly start falling asleep.

Day (number)

It’s been a month since you and Shaderunner had discussed the plans. And yesterday you had stayed up late making the pastries infused with nightshade. You heard a knock at your door.

You slowly start falling asleep.

Day (number)

It’s been a month since you and Shaderunner had discussed the plans. And yesterday you had stayed up late making the pastries infused with nightshade. You heard a knock at your door.

The pastries were hidden away so she got up and opened the door

Just now, Broken said:

Shaderunner walked in. 
“I’m ready. Are you?”

She nods. The weeks of talking to Starsearcher had kind of worked so hopefully she wouldn’t be suspicious. ‘’Yeah, lets do this. And remember, don’t stick around, get as far away as possible.’’ 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She nods. The weeks of talking to Starsearcher had kind of worked so hopefully she wouldn’t be suspicious. ‘’Yeah, lets do this. And remember, don’t stick around, get as far away as possible.’’ 

“Yes ma’m.” He said. You gave him the pastries and you went to go talk to Starsearcher. Then he went to Garnet’s room. You found Starsearcher in the library.

”Hello Neus. Do you need something?”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Yes ma’m.” He said. You gave him the pastries and you went to go talk to Starsearcher. Then he went to Garnet’s room. You found Starsearcher in the library.

”Hello Neus. Do you need something?”

‘’Hey.’’ She says with a soft smile, admiring Starsearcher’s beautiful Ry time she saw her lately she felt butterflies in her stomach. Why couldn’t I have felt like this before she met Garnet! 

‘’Hey.’’ She says with a soft smile, admiring Starsearcher’s beautiful Ry time she saw her lately she felt butterflies in her stomach. Why couldn’t I have felt like this before she met Garnet! 

“I was just about to eat, do you want to come with me?”

“I was just about to eat, do you want to come with me?”

‘’Sure Starsearcher.’’ She replies. ‘’How has your day been?’’

‘’Sure Starsearcher.’’ She replies. ‘’How has your day been?’’

“Good.” You reached the dining hall. “You wait here. I’ll get something for you to eat, it might be a while because I have to find you something you like.” She said, laughing.