Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Good.” You reached the dining hall. “You wait here. I’ll get something for you to eat, it might be a while because I have to find you something you like.” She said, laughing.

She laughs. ‘’Maybe I can come with you and pick something out? I know I’m picky.’’ She hates saying it, it wasn’t true. She wasn’t picky, she just missed the food she had eaten her entire life.

Just now, Flour said:

She laughs. ‘’Maybe I can come with you and pick something out? I know I’m picky.’’ She hates saying it, it wasn’t true. She wasn’t picky, she just missed the food she had eaten her entire life.

“Oh, sure.” She said and walked to the kitchen. “We have a salad. No random things. We did make a frozen berry salad too.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh, sure.” She said and walked to the kitchen. “We have a salad. No random things. We did make a frozen berry salad too.”

‘’Oh, that sounds interesting.’’ She says.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh, that sounds interesting.’’ She says.

“Here.” She says, handing it to you.

you two sit down and once she finishes eating she says, “I need to take a shower. Can you wait in the library for me?”

“Here.” She says, handing it to you.

you two sit down and once she finishes eating she says, “I need to take a shower. Can you wait in the library for me?”

‘’Wait, I need to show you something first.’’ She said. Oh no oh no. Don’t go to shower, Shaderunner need time

“Okay.” She says, following you to the thing.

She brings her to the furthest point away from her room and points up at a skylight with a nice view of the sky. ‘’Follow me’’ she says, flying up to it and pushing it open.

Just now, Flour said:

She brings her to the furthest point away from her room and points up at a skylight with a nice view of the sky. ‘’Follow me’’ she says, flying up to it and pushing it open.

She flys out.

She flys out.

Neus is sitting on the roof of the castle, looking at the night sky. ‘‘It’s nice up here isn’t it?’’ She says. ‘I feel not horrible here..’’ she admits

Just now, Flour said:

Neus is sitting on the roof of the castle, looking at the night sky. ‘‘It’s nice up here isn’t it?’’ She says. ‘I feel not horrible here..’’ she admits

“Ya. It’s really pretty. Now can I go take my shower?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Ya. It’s really pretty. Now can I go take my shower?”

She frowned. ‘’You don’t want to just.. I don’t know, enjoy it?’’ She asks disappointedly

Just now, Broken said:

“I’ll come back soon.”

She flys down the skylight window thing. Half an hour passes and you go look for her.

‘’Starsearcher?’’ She calls, knocking on her door.

Just now, Flour said:

no.. she walks over to it and peeks in

You see Starsearcher looking at Garnet’s dead body. A half eaten pastry on a plate. Shaderunner was nowhere to be seen.

Just now, Broken said:

You see Starsearcher looking at Garnet’s dead body. A half eaten pastry on a plate. Shaderunner was nowhere to be seen.

She walks away, not making any sudden movements, and going to the library.

Just now, Broken said:

Shaderunner was sitting in there. 

“Neus! What happened”

‘’Starsearcher is in her room.’’ She whispered. 
‘she opened a book about Nightwing history, particularly about their role in the war of sandwing succession