Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Starsearcher is in her room.’’ She whispered. 
‘she opened a book about Nightwing history, particularly about their role in the war of sandwing succession 

“What! W-we have to make sure Starsearcher isn’t doing anything. That she didn’t find out anything.” He darted up and started running to the door.

Just now, Broken said:

“What! W-we have to make sure Starsearcher isn’t doing anything. That she didn’t find out anything.” He darted up and started running to the door.

She tackled him. ‘’She won’t find out if we stay here and act natural.’’ She said, hauling him back to their seats

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She tackled him. ‘’She won’t find out if we stay here and act natural.’’ She said, hauling him back to their seats

“Fine.” A couple minutes passed and Starsearcher walked into the library. A shocked expression still on her face. “You.” She whispered quietly.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Fine.” A couple minutes passed and Starsearcher walked into the library. A shocked expression still on her face. “You.” She whispered quietly.

‘’Hm?’’ She asked, looking up at her and tilting her head.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Hm?’’ She asked, looking up at her and tilting her head.

“She was killed. You did it. While I was in the shower... you and Shaderunner... You monsters.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“She was killed. You did it. While I was in the shower... you and Shaderunner... You monsters.”

She looked horrified. ‘’Garnet was killed!? And you think we did it? Maybe we’re not the monsters, maybe you’re the monster for accusing your friends of killing someone! This castle is full of nightwings who probably hate the sky wings, maybe one of the servants did it.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looked horrified. ‘’Garnet was killed!? And you think we did it? Maybe we’re not the monsters, maybe you’re the monster for accusing your friends of killing someone! This castle is full of nightwings who probably hate the sky wings, maybe one of the servants did it.’’

“No... she said it was him. And she had seen him talking to you... maybe it wasn’t you but it was definitely Shaderunner.”

Just now, Broken said:

“No... she said it was him. And she had seen him talking to you... maybe it wasn’t you but it was definitely Shaderunner.”

‘’Does Shaderunner look like a murderer to you?’’ She said doubtfully. Her mind was full of guilt. ‘’Maybe she was just confused from being in the process of dying.’’ Damn should have chosen a poison that worked quicker!

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Does Shaderunner look like a murderer to you?’’ She said doubtfully. Her mind was full of guilt. ‘’Maybe she was just confused from being in the process of dying.’’ Damn should have chosen a poison that worked quicker!

She laughed. “You do know I can read your mind, right? I knew something would happen. You’ve been thinking about it. I haven’t tried to read your mind, but you were thinking so angrily, that it slipped through my wall that I’ve set.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She laughed. “You do know I can read your mind, right? I knew something would happen. You’ve been thinking about it. I haven’t tried to read your mind, but you were thinking so angrily, that it slipped through my wall that I’ve set.”

She raised her eyebrow, looking for the silver scales on her face.

Just now, Broken said:

“I ripped it out so no one would know.”

‘It doubt it. You’re just trying to get us to confess to a crime we didn’t commit.’’ She said angrily. ‘’I’m upset Starsearcher, why would you try and fool us like that?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘It doubt it. You’re just trying to get us to confess to a crime we didn’t commit.’’ She said angrily. ‘’I’m upset Starsearcher, why would you try and fool us like that?’’

“I’m not. Think something. Something that isn’t easy to guess.”

“I’m not. Think something. Something that isn’t easy to guess.”

She crosses her arms. ‘‘No more games Starsearcher.’’ She says. ‘’I’m going to the skylight with Shaderunner if you want to talk to me.’’ She said

Just now, Flour said:

She crosses her arms. ‘‘No more games Starsearcher.’’ She says. ‘’I’m going to the skylight with Shaderunner if you want to talk to me.’’ She said

“Why can’t we talk now?”

“Why can’t we talk now?”

‘’Because you’re obviously worked up over the death of someone you love.’’ She said gently. ‘’Take a moment to breathe.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Because you’re obviously worked up over the death of someone you love.’’ She said gently. ‘’Take a moment to breathe.’’

“Fine. I’ll meet you there.” Shaderunner follows you to the skylight.

”When the sun hits your scales, it looks really pretty. Anyways- she’s onto us.”

“Fine. I’ll meet you there.” Shaderunner follows you to the skylight.

”When the sun hits your scales, it looks really pretty. Anyways- she’s onto us.”

‘‘No kidding Sherlock.. and stop that.. whatever it is, we’re in a bad situation and you need to concentrate.’’ She snapped

Just now, Flour said:

‘‘No kidding Sherlock.. and stop that.. whatever it is, we’re in a bad situation and you need to concentrate.’’ She snapped

“I know... what should we do? Maybe it’ll be better if we get exiled...”

Just now, Broken said:

“I know... what should we do? Maybe it’ll be better if we get exiled...”

‘‘No it won’t be..’’ she said, thinking of Starsearcher’s face and sighing dreamily. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. ‘’We have to lie our way out of this, I know I can do that but I don’t know about you.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘‘No it won’t be..’’ she said, thinking of Starsearcher’s face and sighing dreamily. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. ‘’We have to lie our way out of this, I know I can do that but I don’t know about you.’’

“I can do that. But you heard her, she can read minds,”

Just now, Broken said:

“I can do that. But you heard her, she can read minds,”

‘’Then we just have to think calmly and try not to think of the truth at all times.’’ She whispered.

“But she already knows our secrets.”

‘’Then we lie, and keep lying, until she believes nothing but our made up version of the truth.’’ She whispered

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Then we lie, and keep lying, until she believes nothing but our made up version of the truth.’’ She whispered

“Okay.” You sat in silence until Starsearcher came.