Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Hello you two. So, what do you know about Garnet’s murder?”

‘’Nothing.’’ She says. ‘’I don’t even know how she died.

Just now, Broken said:

“But you mentioned using stronger poison.”

‘’I don't remember that.’’ She says honestly. ‘’Are you feeling alright? Maybe all your grief is making you imagine things

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I don't remember that.’’ She says honestly. ‘’Are you feeling alright? Maybe all your grief is making you imagine things

“No, I definitely remember that happening. And when I first said I had to take a shower, you said that Shaderunner needed more time.”

Just now, Broken said:

“No, I definitely remember that happening. And when I first said I had to take a shower, you said that Shaderunner needed more time.”

‘’Yeah, to get our supprise book club meeting ready, we were going to surprise you by asking you to join but he still needed to pick out a book.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Yeah, to get our supprise book club meeting ready, we were going to surprise you by asking you to join but he still needed to pick out a book.’’

“Hmm...”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well then why did she mention Shaderunner and your name when she died?”

‘’we asked her to join book club the day before and she excepted, maybe she was talking about that.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’we asked her to join book club the day before and she excepted, maybe she was talking about that.’’

“She said that Shaderunner had given her the pastries and that you had made them.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“She said that Shaderunner had given her the pastries and that you had made them.”

‘’You really think that I would cook anything? I’d probably burn the whole castle down if I tried.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You really think that I would cook anything? I’d probably burn the whole castle down if I tried.’’

“Well it was your idea, and Shaderunner helped you.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Well it was your idea, and Shaderunner helped you.”

‘’Shaderunner’s an idiot and I’m to sad to do much of anything.’’ She pointed out. ‘I seriously think it was a Nightwing that wasn’t him.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Shaderunner’s an idiot and I’m to sad to do much of anything.’’ She pointed out. ‘I seriously think it was a Nightwing that wasn’t him.’’

“Actually me and her did make it. We stepped away then came back. We didn’t d anything. Someone must’ve put the poison in it while we weren’t there. We hadn’t realized it and put it in the oven. She sent me to bring the pastries to her.” Shaderunner said.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Actually me and her did make it. We stepped away then came back. We didn’t d anything. Someone must’ve put the poison in it while we weren’t there. We hadn’t realized it and put it in the oven. She sent me to bring the pastries to her.” Shaderunner said.

She tilts her head. ‘’Someone poisoned the welcome food we made her?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She tilts her head. ‘’Someone poisoned the welcome food we made her?’’

“That’s the only thing that would make sense. We didn’t do anything. I then gave Garnet the pastries and told her that me and Neus made it. Then I went to the library to go work on my cooking. Then you told us she died.”

“That’s the only thing that would make sense. We didn’t do anything. I then gave Garnet the pastries and told her that me and Neus made it. Then I went to the library to go work on my cooking. Then you told us she died.”

‘’I told you to stop reading those recipe books and pick out our book that we should read for the next meeting.’’ She says with an eye roll.

• Like 1

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I told you to stop reading those recipe books and pick out our book that we should read for the next meeting.’’ She says with an eye roll.

“Sorry.”

”Fine. Now we have to find out who poisoned the pastries.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Sorry.”

”Fine. Now we have to find out who poisoned the pastries.”

She gasps. ‘’You don’t think it could be..’’ she begins. ‘No.. it isn’t possible..’’

“You would’ve been able to see them. You weren’t gone for long.”

‘’IceWings are clever, and they may have magical devices left over from past animus’