Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

6 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Smiled at Her. “So, where are you From?” He asked.

“The Rainwing Kingdom.”

6 hours ago, Water bottle said:

"oh..." He was fairly close yo crying.

“Hey, we’ll be okay.”

5 hours ago, Flour said:

SHe keeps following Starsearcher 

You walk into the kitchen and see Starsearcher approach a nightwing chef.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“The Rainwing Kingdom.”

“Hey, we’ll be okay.”

You walk into the kitchen and see Starsearcher approach a nightwing chef.

She leans against the wall, breathing deeply before walking up to star. ‘’That’s her.’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She leans against the wall, breathing deeply before walking up to star. ‘’That’s her.’’

Starsearcher approaches the dragon, not before going to the counter. 

“Hello Jewel.” She says sweetly.

”Hello, Star. Do you need something?”

”Yes, I do.” She says. Then all of a sudden she pulls a knife out and stabs the dragon in the chest.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“ooof course.” He said quietly, feeling slightly Stupid.

”So Uh, Can you take us to the RainWing Village.. Please?” He asked.

“Sure.” She says.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

”Yes, I do.” She says. Then all of a sudden she pulls a knife out and stabs the dragon in the chest.

Wow.. that was so cool.. she thought, but shook her head to clear it. ‘’Oh.’’ She breathes, watching the blood splatter on the floor

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(When I wrote this, I just said, “A body has been discovered!” Bonus points if you know what it’s from)

Just now, Flour said:

Wow.. that was so cool.. she thought, but shook her head to clear it. ‘’Oh.’’ She breathes, watching the blood splatter on the floor

“There. Killed a murderer. Now we can live in peace.” She said, dropping her knife.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Thanks!” He said, following her.

She led you and Cobalt through the trees.

Just now, Broken said:

(When I wrote this, I just said, “A body has been discovered!” Bonus points if you know what it’s from)

Isn’t that from murder island on roblox?-

or whatever it’s called.))

There. Killed a murderer. Now we can live in peace.” She said, dropping her knife.

She nods with a frown. ‘’Now the castle will be safe.’’ She says in agreement

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods with a frown. ‘’Now the castle will be safe.’’ She says in agreement

“Hmm... but now I guess I’m a murderer. I would feel so bad though if she wasn’t actually the right dragon.” She starts breaking down into tears.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He Followed Her.

She approached a clearing filled with houses, and a few rainbow dragons wandering around.

(I was going to the bathroom and a freaking spider started crawling up my leg. I bolted out of there and washed my hands in the kitchen sink.)

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Hmm... but now I guess I’m a murderer. I would feel so bad though if she wasn’t actually the right dragon.” She starts breaking down into tears

She stands there and then slowly sinks to the ground next to her, rubbing her back gently. ‘’Maybe you did act quickly, but it was her. She helped us bake the pastries and must have poisoned them.’’

Just now, Broken said:

She approached a clearing filled with houses, and a few rainbow dragons wandering around.

(I was going to the bathroom and a freaking spider started crawling up my leg. I bolted out of there and washed my hands in the kitchen sink.)

(Oh lord)

“Wow..” He said.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She stands there and then slowly sinks to the ground next to her, rubbing her back gently. ‘’Maybe you did act quickly, but it was her. She helped us bake the pastries and must have poisoned them.’’

“I acted so quickly... I should’ve thought about it. I was just so angry.”

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Oh lord)

“Wow..” He said.

“Dude, where’s all the houses?” Cobalt asked, elbowing you. There were houses, but not that many. It seemed like a very small village for a whole dragon tribe.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’It’s going to be okay Star.. I’m here. And so is a Shaderunner if you count him.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’It’s going to be okay Star.. I’m here. And so is a Shaderunner if you count him.’’

“But I could get exiled for murdering an innocent dragon.... or killed. My mother would find out.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Dude, where’s all the houses?” Cobalt asked, elbowing you. There were houses, but not that many. It seemed like a very small village for a whole dragon tribe.

“They’re probably spread out, scavenger brain.” He said.

Just now, Broken said:

“But I could get exiled for murdering an innocent dragon.... or killed. My mother would find out.”

She says nothing, seeming to finally run out of things to say

Just now, Flour said:

She says nothing, seeming to finally run out of things to say

“I have to go breathe.” She says and walks away. Shade runner pulled you aside. 
“What do we do now? She just killed a dragon! So technically we’ve killed two dragons! The second one was our faiult, even though we didn’t stab her, but we’re still to blame! If the queen finds out that Jewel didn’t do it, we will all get in trouble.”

“I have to go breathe.” She says and walks away. Shade runner pulled you aside. 
“What do we do now? She just killed a dragon! So technically we’ve killed two dragons! The second one was our faiult, even though we didn’t stab her, but we’re still to blame! If the queen finds out that Jewel didn’t do it, we will all get in trouble.”

‘’Dude, keep cool, this was your idea to kill Garnet in the first place!’’ She takes a deep breath. ‘’We’ll be fine.’[