Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What the-.’’ She shoots up to the window and flies out it.

You see some random nightwing holding Shaderunner. The nightwing was holding the bloody knife used to kill Jewel.

Just now, Broken said:

You see some random nightwing holding Shaderunner. The nightwing was holding the bloody knife used to kill Jewel.

‘’Oh moons..’’ she breathed. ‘’Stop it!’’ She growled, exhaling a frost breath.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh moons..’’ she breathed. ‘’Stop it!’’ She growled, exhaling a frost breath.

“Who killed Jewel?” He asked, waving around the knife. Starsearcher stepped forward.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Who killed Jewel?” He asked, waving around the knife. Starsearcher stepped forward.

‘No.’’ She said, pushing Starsearcher behind her. ‘I did it.’’ She said, lowering her head. 

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘No.’’ She said, pushing Starsearcher behind her. ‘I did it.’’ She said, lowering her head. 

“Why?” He had tears streaming down his face.

Just now, Broken said:

“Why?” He had tears streaming down his face.

‘’I.. she poisoned someone. I saw her talking to the princess and overreacted..’’

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I.. she poisoned someone. I saw her talking to the princess and overreacted..’’

“Umm... we were going to run away so we won’t do anything. We’ll leave you in peace. Bye.” Shaderunner said, while slowly slipping out from the dragon’s grip. He grabs both your wrists and starts flying.

Just now, Broken said:

“Umm... we were going to run away so we won’t do anything. We’ll leave you in peace. Bye.” Shaderunner said, while slowly slipping out from the dragon’s grip. He grabs both your wrists and starts flying.

She wrenches her wrists free and slaps him. ‘’Let go of me.’’ She muttered, wobbling slightly as she flew. 

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She wrenches her wrists free and slaps him. ‘’Let go of me.’’ She muttered, wobbling slightly as she flew. 

“Sorry.” He was flying in such a way that seemed like he was hiding one of his sides.

“Sorry.” He was flying in such a way that seemed like he was hiding one of his sides.

She swooped under him and onto his other side. She looked at his side

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She swooped under him and onto his other side. She looked at his side

There was a large cut on it with blood on it.

(i want to make eveyone’s blood pink for some reason. You’ll know why if you get the reference “A body has been discovered.”)

(i want to make eveyone’s blood pink for some reason. You’ll know why if you get the reference “A body has been discovered.”)

(Isn’t it murder mystery?? I’m so confused)

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Isn’t it murder mystery?? I’m so confused)

(No. It’s from Danganronpa. It’s a video game and anime. It’s about this group of students who believe that they’re going to this really prestigious school, but instead they get trapped in the school by an evil bear demon thing. And they must murder each other to escape. If they don’t get caught during the murder trials, they can leave and everyone else dies. But if they get caught, they die. And whenever three people find a dead body the bear goes onto their student profile screens that they all have and says, “a body has been discovered.”)

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

‘’You okay?’’ She asked him and then looked over her shoulder to make sure Starsearcher was there

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

(No. It’s from Danganronpa. It’s a video game and anime. It’s about this group of students who believe that they’re going to this really prestigious school, but instead they get trapped in the school by an evil bear demon thing. And they must murder each other to escape. If they don’t get caught during the murder trials, they can leave and everyone else dies. But if they get caught, they die. And whenever three people find a dead body the bear goes onto their student profile screens that they all have and says, “a body has been discovered.”)

O o o o o o o o o o h

o k

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Yep. He just cut me, but I’m fine.”

‘’Good. I’m not carrying you to.. wherever we’re going.’’ She says. I left the pictures.. good. I don’t need them..

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

O o o o o o o o o o h

o k

(Ya. A couple youtubers have videos on the game. The only one that I know that has the entire game finished is Bijuu Mike.)

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Good. I’m not carrying you to.. wherever we’re going.’’ She says. I left the pictures.. good. I don’t need them..

“Well... I was thinking Pantala. It’s not that far. And we won’t be recognized.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Well... I was thinking Pantala. It’s not that far. And we won’t be recognized.”

can never go back.. she’s silent.