Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

You don’t talk all the way to the shore. 
“are you all ready?” Starsearcher asks you.

‘’How are we going to get there? Hardly anyone’s ever done it before.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’How are we going to get there? Hardly anyone’s ever done it before.’’

“What are you talking about? Dragons go to and from all the time. It’s way closer than it was thousands of years ago.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“What are you talking about? Dragons go to and from all the time. It’s way closer than it was thousands of years ago.”

She tilts her head. ‘’Huh, guess they never told us that in the ice kingdom..’’

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She tilts her head. ‘’Huh, guess they never told us that in the ice kingdom..’’

“Guess not.” You three took of and started flying. After flying for about an hour you saw the shape of a large island in the distance, Pantala.

Just now, Broken said:

“Guess not.” You three took of and started flying. After flying for about an hour you saw the shape of a large island in the distance, Pantala.

‘’Close.’’ She remarked, her wing brushing starsearcher’s

Just now, Broken said:

“What tribe will we go to?”

She shrugs, looking at the land that was approaching quickly. ‘’What one likes nightwings the most?’’

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shrugs, looking at the land that was approaching quickly. ‘’What one likes nightwings the most?’’

“I don’t know. Maybe we can try the Leafwings since they’re right on the shore.“

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Okay.’’

You all fly in silence again. You three finally reach the leafwing jungle. But shortly after you do, you fell yourself get suddenly sleepy and you fall asleep.  You awake again in a large clearing, your talons tied up and you mouth closed shut. There were dragons all around you who were in many shades of green and brown.

You all fly in silence again. You three finally reach the leafwing jungle. But shortly after you do, you fell yourself get suddenly sleepy and you fall asleep.  You awake again in a large clearing, your talons tied up and you mouth closed shut. There were dragons all around you who were in many shades of green and brown.

I knew this was a dumb idea. Now they’re going to kill us.

She pulls out a knife from her satchel. “I said, why are you here?”

‘’We got blown over here by a storm..’’ she said in an afraid voice

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’We got blown over here by a storm..’’ she said in an afraid voice

“Really? Because I swear I saw you and your friends flying here. Who are your friends?”

“Really? Because I swear I saw you and your friends flying here. Who are your friends?”

She twisted her neck around to look for them. ‘’Where are they? What did you do to them!?’’ She thrashed around.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She twisted her neck around to look for them. ‘’Where are they? What did you do to them!?’’ She thrashed around.

“They’re fine. They’re being questioned somewhere else. We won’t hurt them or you if you just tell us the truth.”

“They’re fine. They’re being questioned somewhere else. We won’t hurt them or you if you just tell us the truth.”

‘’I told you.. storm, we got cornered by it and were forced to fly here,.’;

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’I told you.. storm, we got cornered by it and were forced to fly here,.’;

“I’m going to ask you one last time, how did you actually get here. You sure didn’t get here by lying. If you’re worried that we’ll do something because you tell us the truth, don’t worry. Because we’ll do something much much worse than whatever you think we’ll do if you lie.” You feel vines start to wrap around your wrists on top of the rope.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I’m going to ask you one last time, how did you actually get here. You sure didn’t get here by lying. If you’re worried that we’ll do something because you tell us the truth, don’t worry. Because we’ll do something much much worse than whatever you think we’ll do if you lie.” You feel vines start to wrap around your wrists on top of the rope.

She thrashes around more and roars, releasing frost breath to kill the plants 

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She thrashes around more and roars, releasing frost breath to kill the plants 

“I wouldn’t do that.” You felt vines wrap around your mouth, making it unable to open. “Now, will you tell me the truth?“