Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

“I wouldn’t do that.” You felt vines wrap around your mouth, making it unable to open. “Now, will you tell me the truth?“

‘’I ant alk.’’ She muttered through the vines.

Just now, Flour said:

She growled 

“Bring her in.” She says to another dragon. They nod and a couple minutes later, they come back with Starsearcher. She has ropes tied all around her and something that looked like a muzzle around her mouth. There was dirt and small scratches covering her, showing that she had tried to fight back.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Bring her in.” She says to another dragon. They nod and a couple minutes later, they come back with Starsearcher. She has ropes tied all around her and something that looked like a muzzle around her mouth. There was dirt and small scratches covering her, showing that she had tried to fight back.

What did they do to you?’ Her thoughts seemed to scream. Why did we come here. She stopped struggling

Just now, Flour said:

What did they do to you?’ Her thoughts seemed to scream. Why did we come here. She stopped struggling

You could see tears streaking down her face.

”Tell her the real reason why you’re here or we’ll kill her. If you tell us the truth, we’ll leave you be.”

Just now, Broken said:

You could see tears streaking down her face.

”Tell her the real reason why you’re here or we’ll kill her. If you tell us the truth, we’ll leave you be.”

She nods quickly

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

She takes of the vines.

(Sorry my iPad died)

she pants and sits up a little bit. ‘’We ran away from the Nightwing palace, I killed a dragon without thinking, she poisoned one of our friends and now we’re here.’’

Just now, Flour said:

(Sorry my iPad died)

she pants and sits up a little bit. ‘’We ran away from the Nightwing palace, I killed a dragon without thinking, she poisoned one of our friends and now we’re here.’’

“Okay. Who is she exactly?” She asked, pointing at Starsearcher.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’A Nightwing peasant.’’

“And why is she with you if she’s a peasant? And, who is that other nightwing?” She asked as another dragon brought out Shaderunner.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“And why is she with you if she’s a peasant? And, who is that other nightwing?” She asked as another dragon brought out Shaderunner.

‘’Long story. I was supposed to marry another IceWing but I wasn’t in love with him so I flew to the Nightwing kingdom and they took me in and I became friends with them both.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Long story. I was supposed to marry another IceWing but I wasn’t in love with him so I flew to the Nightwing kingdom and they took me in and I became friends with them both.

“Okay.” She untied you all and brought you to a hut.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay.” She untied you all and brought you to a hut.

‘’Why did you do that in the first place..’’ she grumbled, rubbing her wrists.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh gee, I don’t know! Knock us out, tie us up, and interrogate us!’’

“It was just for safety. We wanted to make sure you weren’t here to kill us.”

Just now, Broken said:

“It was just for safety. We wanted to make sure you weren’t here to kill us.”

She grumbled. ‘’Great. Where are my friends?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She grumbled. ‘’Great. Where are my friends?’’

“We’re bringing them.” She motioned to another dragon and they shoved them both in. Starsearcher didn’t have her ropes, but she was still dirty and had slightly bleeding scratches.

Just now, Broken said:

“We’re bringing them.” She motioned to another dragon and they shoved them both in. Starsearcher didn’t have her ropes, but she was still dirty and had slightly bleeding scratches.

‘’Are you okay?’’ She asked, kneeling besides her