Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She lays down on the opposite side from Shaderunner.

She curls into a ball, feeling sad an lonely but not being able to let herself cry or feel those emotions properly.

Just now, Broken said:

You awake, Starsearcher curled up beside you. You had been there a week and the only other Leafwing you knew the name of was Olive.

Her heart fluttered in her chest. Maybe we could spend the day together.. that’s a nice thought.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

Her heart fluttered in her chest. Maybe we could spend the day together.. that’s a nice thought.

Her eyes blink open. “Hello beautiful.” She mutters. Then covers her mouth with her talons. “I’m so so sorry. I didn’t mean-“

Just now, Broken said:

Her eyes blink open. “Hello beautiful.” She mutters. Then covers her mouth with her talons. “I’m so so sorry. I didn’t mean-“

Hhhhhhhh abort abort mission abort. Her heart beat even faster. “You’re quite beautiful yourself.” She said and then covered her mouth in horror and scooted away from her. She sat and hugged her knees to her chest

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

Hhhhhhhh abort abort mission abort. Her heart beat even faster. “You’re quite beautiful yourself.” She said and then covered her mouth in horror and scooted away from her. She sat and hugged her knees to her chest

Starsearcher stared at you. “I thought we both thought we were growing distant. So we broke up.”

Just now, Broken said:

Starsearcher stared at you. “I thought we both thought we were growing distant. So we broke up.”

Aaaaaaaa whyyyyyyyy! She looks at her talons. “I um..”

Just now, Broken said:

After a couple minutes, Shaderunner wakes up. “Hello shiny.” He says, his new nickname for you.

“Don’t call me that!” She snaps 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

“Don’t call me that!” She snaps 

“But you’re scales are shiny. I’m not trying to make fun of you or be flirty. It’s either Shiny or Grumpy.”

“But you’re scales are shiny. I’m not trying to make fun of you or be flirty. It’s either Shiny or Grumpy.”

“It makes me feel like an object when you call me shiny.” She snapped. “And I am much more the an object for you to admire.”

“Why are you so interested if I’m okay? You never did before.” He says, looking back at you.

“I’m bored. There’s nothing to do here besides talking.”