Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay.” 
you wait until Starsearcher comes back. “Hey Neus, want to check out the North Jungle with me?”

‘’Um.. sure.’’

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Hey Olive! Can we go to the North Jungle?”

”Sure, but I have to come with you.”

Greeeeaaaaatee. Now it’s us and Shaderunner and Olive..

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Yeah..’’

“Okay.” You all arrive in another clearing, slightly larger than the other one. You look over and see an odd looking dragon running towards you all.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay.” You all arrive in another clearing, slightly larger than the other one. You look over and see an odd looking dragon running towards you all.

‘’Great..’’ she muttered. ‘’Another dragon..’’

1 hour ago, Broken said:

“I can tell you’re not okay. What’s wrong?” Starsearcher asks, sitting next to you.

‘’I just.. I feel like I don’t have a purpose anymore. When I was in the ice kingdom my goal was to marry the prince and become a princess. I don’t even know what my goal was in the night kingdom.. I sitll felt useless  but not this useless.‘’

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I just.. I feel like I don’t have a purpose anymore. When I was in the ice kingdom my goal was to marry the prince and become a princess. I don’t even know what my goal was in the night kingdom.. I sitll felt useless  but not this useless.‘’

“Why do you need a goal? Just enjoy everything. Or else you’ll always be chasing your goal and eventually, you’ll die any everyone else will. And no one will remember you for being you, because you would have been chasing some made up goals. You can still have a goal, just don’t ruin your life trying to accomplish it.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Why do you need a goal? Just enjoy everything. Or else you’ll always be chasing your goal and eventually, you’ll die any everyone else will. And no one will remember you for being you, because you would have been chasing some made up goals. You can still have a goal, just don’t ruin your life trying to accomplish it.”

‘’But I cant jut sit around and do nothing!’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’But I cant jut sit around and do nothing!’’

“Don’t do that either just... have fun and do stuff, but don’t only try to accomplish a goal. I have a goal, but I’m not spending every day trying to reach it. If you want a goal, think if something that makes you happy and use that somehow.” She gets up and walks away.

Just now, Broken said:

“Don’t do that either just... have fun and do stuff, but don’t only try to accomplish a goal. I have a goal, but I’m not spending every day trying to reach it. If you want a goal, think if something that makes you happy and use that somehow.” She gets up and walks away.

‘’Wait.. what’s your goal?’’ She asked, tilting her head.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Wait.. what’s your goal?’’ She asked, tilting her head.

“It’s a secret. You’ll find out eventually. It’ll be obvious when I want it to be.”