Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She kept glancing around awkwardly, unsure of what to say.

‘’What’s wrong?’’ He better not have told her

Just now, Broken said:

“Do you have and idea?”

‘’Well.. maybe we could spend some time together without Olive or Shaderunner?’’ She asks timidly

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Well.. maybe we could spend some time together without Olive or Shaderunner?’’ She asks timidly

“We can try. Shaderunner we can probably get rid of but Olive... if we can distract her with her girlfriend then we can.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“We can try. Shaderunner we can probably get rid of but Olive... if we can distract her with her girlfriend then we can.”

‘’Yeah.. lets do that.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Um.. how?’’

“I don’t know... maybe I’ll go talk to Olive you talk to Peregrine, her girlfriend. Tell Peregrine what we’re trying to do.” She pointed at a night-rainwing hybrid.

“I don’t know... maybe I’ll go talk to Olive you talk to Peregrine, her girlfriend. Tell Peregrine what we’re trying to do.” She pointed at a night-rainwing hybrid.

She sighed. ‘’Fine..’’ she walked over to her. ‘’Can you distract Olive? Me and Starsearcher are going to do something and don’t want her breathing down our neck every two seconds.’’

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

She sighed. ‘’Fine..’’ she walked over to her. ‘’Can you distract Olive? Me and Starsearcher are going to do something and don’t want her breathing down our neck every two seconds.’’

“Sure.” She walks over to Olive and Starsearcher runs back to you. “We probably have two hours.”

“Sure.” She walks over to Olive and Starsearcher runs back to you. “We probably have two hours.”

‘’Nice.. lets go then.’’ She said nervously 

“Where should we go? I heard there’s a really pretty waterfall in the south jungle.”

‘’Oh.. let’s go then.’’

Just now, Broken said:

You two weaved through the foliage until you found it. A beautiful sparkling waterfall.

‘’It’s nice.’’’ She says lightly

“Ya...” she dove into the pond which the waterfall fell into.

She frowned. Being an IceWing the ability to swim was a thing she had but she never had much time to actually do it.. she gracefully stepped into the water. It made her scales shiny and washed off some of the dirt that had accumulated on them

Just now, Flour said:

She frowned. Being an IceWing the ability to swim was a thing she had but she never had much time to actually do it.. she gracefully stepped into the water. It made her scales shiny and washed off some of the dirt that had accumulated on them

(See, shiny)

”Isn’t this nice?” She asked, poking her head out of the water.

(See, shiny)

”Isn’t this nice?” She asked, poking her head out of the water.

She nods and tries to smile a little bit. She dips her head under and then pulls it back up, streams of water running down her horns and ears.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods and tries to smile a little bit. She dips her head under and then pulls it back up, streams of water running down her horns and ears.

You two swim for thirty minutes until you hear something in the bushes.

You two swim for thirty minutes until you hear something in the bushes.

Her head snaps towards the noise and her spines stick out