Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

Starsearcher looked at the bushes and gasped. She then turned around holding a tiny baby dragonet. 

‘’What the,, why can we never have any time alone!’’ She complained.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What the,, why can we never have any time alone!’’ She complained.

“Neus... it just hatched. It must’ve been left here. We can’t just let it die... and it’s not her fault that their parents were so mean.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Neus... it just hatched. It must’ve been left here. We can’t just let it die... and it’s not her fault that their parents were so mean.”

She holds her face in her talons and growls. ‘’Fine. We’ll bring it back to camp and they’ll take care of it.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She holds her face in her talons and growls. ‘’Fine. We’ll bring it back to camp and they’ll take care of it.’’

“No. It must be fate. I want to take care of it. Plus, it look like it’s half Icewing half Silkwing. So you can help me.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“No. It must be fate. I want to take care of it. Plus, it look like it’s half Icewing half Silkwing. So you can help me.”

She looks angry. ‘I don’t want to take care of a child! We’re not even adults Star! What makes you think we’re qualified to be parents!?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looks angry. ‘I don’t want to take care of a child! We’re not even adults Star! What makes you think we’re qualified to be parents!?’’

“We’re old enough. Shaderunner and Olive can help.”

(They’re 7 years old, let’s say. I guess I just thought they were older but looking back I realized that they‘re probably one or two. I guess Neus would’ve been at the ice kingdom for 6 years and Starsearcher for... 2.)

Just now, Broken said:

“We’re old enough. Shaderunner and Olive can help.”

(They’re 7 years old, let’s say. I guess I just thought they were older but looking back I realized that they‘re probably one or two. I guess Neus would’ve been at the ice kingdom for 6 years and Starsearcher for... 2.)

She shook her head. ‘’Don’t you get it? I don’t want to raise a child. I’m not emotionally stable enough to raise a child!’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shook her head. ‘’Don’t you get it? I don’t want to raise a child. I’m not emotionally stable enough to raise a child!’’

“Fine. Then I will. I’ll cal, her... Echo.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Fine. Then I will. I’ll cal, her... Echo.”

She growled and walked back to the pool and sat at the edge of it with her back turned. Why why why why why why why. So a stupid kid can make her happy but I can’t huh? Stupid stupid stupid me.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She growled and walked back to the pool and sat at the edge of it with her back turned. Why why why why why why why. So a stupid kid can make her happy but I can’t huh? Stupid stupid stupid me.

“Do you want to head back? I am.”

“Do you want to head back? I am.”

‘’No. I’m staying here. Go have fun back at camp with it.’’ She said sharper then she meant to.

Just now, Broken said:

You lift your head up and hear birds chirping. Then, an ear piercing scream.

She shouts out of the water and follows the scream, running towards it source.

Just now, Broken said:

You run towards it and see Starsearcher, staring at something in horror.

She looked towards whatever had caught her attention.

It was a body... Shaderunner’s. You couldn’t tell if he was dead or just badly injured.

‘’Oh my moons.. what happened to him?!’’ She runs over and checks his pulse.

Just now, Broken said:

It was barely there, but he was alive.

”How would I know?”

‘’We have to get him back to camp.. what did you ask him to do?!’’ She snapped. 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’We have to get him back to camp.. what did you ask him to do?!’’ She snapped. 

“Nothing...” you could see there was a little bit of red on her claws, but she had her talon at the edge of the blood. So she had probably almost stepped in it.

;“Nothing...” you could see there was a little bit of red on her claws, but she had her talon at the edge of the blood. So she had probably almost stepped in it.

She glared at her distrustfully. ‘’Come on help me carry him!’’