Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

She nods and picks him up.

She grabs his head and arms and lifts up his front side. She takes a few wobbly steps and then starts walking more steadily

Just now, Flour said:

She grabs his head and arms and lifts up his front side. She takes a few wobbly steps and then starts walking more steadily

You two take him to the village, where the doctors come and take him. When you look over to Starsearcher, she’s not there.

Just now, Broken said:

You two take him to the village, where the doctors come and take him. When you look over to Starsearcher, she’s not there.

She looks around for her. ‘’Star?!’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Hey Neus. I was just about to check on Shaderunner.”

‘’Yeah.. have fun with that.’’ Her eyes locked on Echo. She felt.. so angry and heartbroken at the same time.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Yeah.. have fun with that.’’ Her eyes locked on Echo. She felt.. so angry and heartbroken at the same time.

Several minutes later she walks back. 

“He’s awake. He says he wants to speak with you.”

Just now, Broken said:

Several minutes later she walks back. 

“He’s awake. He says he wants to speak with you.”

She nods and walks away and into the doctors office. She takes a deep breath before walking into his room. ‘’You okay idiot?’’ She asks

Just now, Flour said:

She nods and walks away and into the doctors office. She takes a deep breath before walking into his room. ‘’You okay idiot?’’ She asks

He nods then just says, “it was me.”

Just now, Broken said:

He nods then just says, “it was me.”

‘’You.. oh.. that’s why you’ve been so off lately.. it’s my fault isn’t it?’’ She sits on the corner of the bed, looking at her talons.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You.. oh.. that’s why you’ve been so off lately.. it’s my fault isn’t it?’’ She sits on the corner of the bed, looking at her talons.

“No no no. Not that. I did it so you could... get closer to Starsearcher. I mean... I do feel sad that you love her but if you don’t love me, might as well help you. I actually... have a whole list of ideas.”

Just now, Broken said:

“No no no. Not that. I did it so you could... get closer to Starsearcher. I mean... I do feel sad that you love her but if you don’t love me, might as well help you. I actually... have a whole list of ideas.”

She shook her head fiercely. ‘“No.’’ She said firmly. ‘It can’t be with her.. she wants to take care of this dragonet and I’m not ready for that responsibility. I don’t even want a kid..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She shook her head fiercely. ‘“No.’’ She said firmly. ‘It can’t be with her.. she wants to take care of this dragonet and I’m not ready for that responsibility. I don’t even want a kid..’’

“I already had some ideas in case that happened.”

Just now, Flour said:

She got up to leave 

“Don’t go. Just... if you don’t want my help then you’ll have to find a way. She’ll eventually get bored of the dragonet. Or... what if it’s a test. To see how much you love her?”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Don’t go. Just... if you don’t want my help then you’ll have to find a way. She’ll eventually get bored of the dragonet. Or... what if it’s a test. To see how much you love her?”

‘’I’m not adopting the dragonet. Never.’’ She said and walked away.

20 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I’m not adopting the dragonet. Never.’’ She said and walked away.

“Exactly. You show her ho much you love her and she gets rid of the dragonet.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Exactly. You show her ho much you love her and she gets rid of the dragonet.”

His words made her shiver. ‘’No. I’m not messing with people’s lives again and neither are you.’’ She snapped and walked out of the office.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

His words made her shiver. ‘’No. I’m not messing with people’s lives again and neither are you.’’ She snapped and walked out of the office.

You see Starsearcher playing with Echo. She waves at you.

Just now, Broken said:

You see Starsearcher playing with Echo. She waves at you.

She frowns and walks over, saying nothing and ignoring Echo.