Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Jump!’’ She yelled, breathing a little more frost at it before stopping so she wouldn’t hit Starsearcher 

She nodded snd jumped over. The flames flew up and burned her stomach, but she made it over.

Just now, Broken said:

She nodded snd jumped over. The flames flew up and burned her stomach, but she made it over.

She looked at her with tears in her eyes before nodding. She ran back to their hut and looked inside to see if Shaderunner had left yet

Just now, Flour said:

She looked at her with tears in her eyes before nodding. She ran back to their hut and looked inside to see if Shaderunner had left yet

He was still there, waiting. When you entered he looked up at you, then at Starsearcher who was holding her stomach.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

He was still there, waiting. When you entered he looked up at you, then at Starsearcher who was holding her stomach.

‘’Dude cmon!’’ She yelled over the sound of flames.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Shaderunner followed and flew up, but Starsearcher was still on the ground.

She turned and dove down. ’‘Shaderunner, we need to help her fly!’’ she put one of her wings under Starsearcher’s 

Just now, Flour said:

She started flapping her wing that wasn’t under Starsearcher’s.

You three started to fly, but it was very hard, especially for Shaderunner. As you two were helping her, Shaderunner’s wing slipped but he was able to put his wing back.

Just now, Broken said:

You three started to fly, but it was very hard, especially for Shaderunner. As you two were helping her, Shaderunner’s wing slipped but he was able to put his wing back.

‘’We just have to make it away from the fire!’’ She said, flapping her wing harder to compensate for Shaderunner. ‘’You got this!’’ She encouraged.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’We just have to make it away from the fire!’’ She said, flapping her wing harder to compensate for Shaderunner. ‘’You got this!’’ She encouraged.

He just nodded. Once you got far away from the fire, you landed and started walking. “Maybe go the east jungle? It’s the farthest from the fire.” Starsearcher suggested.

Just now, Broken said:

He just nodded. Once you got far away from the fire, you landed and started walking. “Maybe go the east jungle? It’s the farthest from the fire.” Starsearcher suggested.

She looks at her worriedly. ‘’Do you think you can make it? You two Shaderunner. You’re still hurt.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looks at her worriedly. ‘’Do you think you can make it? You two Shaderunner. You’re still hurt.’’

She nods and so does Shaderunner. You could tell he was a little off.

(My next to warriors books are coming Friday. I got book three of the newest series and the new novella.)

Just now, Broken said:

She nods and so does Shaderunner. You could tell he was a little off.

(My next to warriors books are coming Friday. I got book three of the newest series and the new novella.)

(Yay! Speaking of warriors,, I should really finish reading vos)

she sighs. ‘’That was really close..’’

Just now, Flour said:

(Yay! Speaking of warriors,, I should really finish reading vos)

she sighs. ‘’That was really close..’’

(I’ll probably re read it. I barely remember what happened. I know something happened but I can’t find it or remember it.)

”Ya...” he says.

Just now, Broken said:

(I’ll probably re read it. I barely remember what happened. I know something happened but I can’t find it or remember it.)

”Ya...” he says.

She looks at the dense jungle.. ‘’this is going to be difficult..’’

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looks at the dense jungle.. ‘’this is going to be difficult..’’

You three started walking, avoiding any dangerous looking plants. You see Shaderunner slip and step back.

Just now, Broken said:

You three started walking, avoiding any dangerous looking plants. You see Shaderunner slip and step back.

‘’What did you do?’’ She snaps automatically 

Just now, Broken said:

You see a cliff that wasn’t noticeable until you stepped to the edge. 

She stared at the cliff. ‘’ That’s a Cliff.’’ She noted 

Just now, Flour said:

She stared at the cliff. ‘’ That’s a Cliff.’’ She noted 

“Oh really? I though it was a bird.” Shaderunner says sarcastically.

(remind me of the vine, yep this is a bucket.)

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh really? I though it was a bird.” Shaderunner says sarcastically.

(remind me of the vine, yep this is a bucket.)

She rolls her eyes but it wasn’t angrily this time. ‘’No really?’’ She asked sarcastically’’how do we get down it?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She rolls her eyes but it wasn’t angrily this time. ‘’No really?’’ She asked sarcastically’’how do we get down it?’’

“Hm... maybe we slide down. The sides are pretty soft.”