Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

Just now, Your daily dose of Lisa said:

im out!

She opened her eyes, exited she was out of the egg and wondering who made those voices.

You see dragons if yellows and oranges and browns crowding around you. They clear a path for a large light yellow, almost white, dragon to come forward. She stands in front of you and smiles.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

The eggshell breaks open and you can hear rejoicing coming from around you.

-open eyes

-babble

-sleep

Starsearcher flew up beside you.

‘’I can never seem to settle for one place..’’ she muttered. ‘’None of them ever feel like home.’’

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You see dragons if yellows and oranges and browns crowding around you. They clear a path for a large light yellow, almost white, dragon to come forward. She stands in front of you and smiles.

She tilted her head curiously "Oo Yuu?"

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I can never seem to settle for one place..’’ she muttered. ‘’None of them ever feel like home.’’

“Maybe... that’s just who you are. You never feel at home anywhere. Or we just haven’t found the right place.” Her face lights up. “I just had an idea.”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Maybe... that’s just who you are. You never feel at home anywhere. Or we just haven’t found the right place.” Her face lights up. “I just had an idea.”

‘’What is it Honey?’’

6 minutes ago, Your daily dose of Lisa said:

"San Sone? preey!"

“Yes, pretty. Now, do you know why you’re so important little dragonet?”

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’What is it Honey?’’

“That can be another goal of yours, to find the perfect home. Come with me.” She grabs your wrist and leads you back to your hut.

“That can be another goal of yours, to find the perfect home. Come with me.” She grabs your wrist and leads you back to your hut.

She wrenches her wrist free. She hated being dragged around.. it made her panic and feel helpless. ‘’What?’’ She asked sharply

Just now, Broken said:

She thought, looking at her talons. Then she looked back to Queen Sandstone, realising how similar she looks.

" Eye loo lie yuu? "

Just now, Flour said:

She wrenches her wrist free. She hated being dragged around.. it made her panic and feel helpless. ‘’What?’’ She asked sharply

She grabbed a quill and ink. “Describe to me exactly what it would look like. The place that would feel like home to you.”

She thought, looking at her talons. Then she looked back to Queen Sandstone, realising how similar she looks.

" Eye loo lie yuu? "

She turns her head to the side snd groans. “Why are dragonets so hard to understand! Well, it doesn’t matter what he said, because of his fate.”

Just now, Broken said:

She grabbed a quill and ink. “Describe to me exactly what it would look like. The place that would feel like home to you.”

She crosses her arms. ‘’I don’t know..’’

Just now, Broken said:

She turns her head to the side snd groans. “Why are dragonets so hard to understand! Well, it doesn’t matter what he said, because of his fate.”

(Why do i always check my notifacations at the right time xd)

She tilted her head, confused.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She crosses her arms. ‘’I don’t know..’’

“Just imagine it. Whatever comes to your mind that would make you feel safe and comfortable. No matter how unrealistic it is.”

(Why do i always check my notifacations at the right time xd)

She tilted her head, confused.

“You, little dragonet, are the Sacrifice of the Three Moons.”

Just now, Broken said:

You, little dragonet, are the Sacrifice of the Three Moons.”

She didnt like the sound of that, and stared at the queen, looking confused and upset

“Just imagine it. Whatever comes to your mind that would make you feel safe and comfortable. No matter how unrealistic it is.”

“You, little dragonet, are the Sacrifice of the Three Moons.”

She she closes her eyes. ‘’Somewhere not too hot but also not too cold.. a small house with lots of windows?’’

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flour said:

She she closes her eyes. ‘’Somewhere not too hot but also not too cold.. a small house with lots of windows?’’

She nods. “What about around the house? What would it look like?”

Just now, Broken said:

She nods. “What about around the house? What would it look like?”

‘’Um.. nice view? Maybe in a plains biome or small mountain?’’

2 minutes ago, Your daily dose of Lisa said:

She didnt like the sound of that, and stared at the queen, looking confused and upset

“When all three moons are glowing bright, we make a sacrifice of the dragonet born that night. And you happened to be that dragon. But it’s not all our choice you get to choose how to die.”

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Um.. nice view? Maybe in a plains biome or small mountain?’’

“Would the house be made into the side of the mountain? Or just near the mountain? Or on top of the mountain?”

“When all three moons are glowing bright, we make a sacrifice of the dragonet born that night. And you happened to be that dragon. But it’s not all our choice you get to choose how to die.”

She stared at the queen in horror

i have to get out of here!

“Would the house be made into the side of the mountain? Or just near the mountain? Or on top of the mountain?”

‘’Like.. nest or built out off of the mountain on stilts or something, or built in.’’