Stray Fawn Community

Kat's art dump/homethread

Katumai

ah yes, just what everyone wanted-the hellspawn of everyone's favorite messed up lesbians

103bad103bad103bf99b3ba3493bf97801ad9e070e27b31fr7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.d73c51366fc491868e6ffed5a2723c92.jpg

like. this is a literal demon. Quosine, Penelope-what the hell is this thing

alright, heres some notes on this creature: (all of this is in reference to my rp TaS btw, so like, most wont know what in the world in talking about)

• Child of Quosine and Penelope
  • They/Them pronouns
  • Literal demon
  • Probably feeds off the souls of the innocent
  • Hates Chalicity. like, a lot
  • Sort of a reaper of souls? But like, the bad ones-Hunter takes care of the good ones
  • Mostly resembles Penelope, aside from the wings and freaky time powers
  • Oh yeah, they have powers very similiar to Quosine's-as in, they can manipulate timelines into pretty much whatever they want
  • Yep, they have like, six eyes
  • "I have officially concluded that it should only have FOUR eyes at most, y'know, because we both have two-" "Yes, great calculating skills dear, but can we question why it has the literal tail of a demon?"
  • They spend a lot of their time watching the lives of normal nichelings, and wondering how it would have ended up if things had been different
  • The weird thing is, theyre less of a child between Quosine and Penelope, and more of a...combination? They have several retained memories from both of their parents, and for that reason alone, they harbor a great hatred for the descendants of those who made them suffer
  • Chalicity and them have only one thing in common, honestly-their desire to throw Luli in a deep, dark hole and never let her come out

wow, edgy 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

45 minutes ago, Clover said:

ah yes, just what everyone wanted-the hellspawn of everyone's favorite messed up lesbians

103bad103bad103bf99b3ba3493bf97801ad9e070e27b31fr7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.d73c51366fc491868e6ffed5a2723c92.jpg

like. this is a literal demon. Quosine, Penelope-what the hell is this thing

alright, heres some notes on this creature: (all of this is in reference to my rp TaS btw, so like, most wont know what in the world in talking about)

• Child of Quosine and Penelope
  • They/Them pronouns
  • Literal demon
  • Probably feeds off the souls of the innocent
  • Hates Chalicity. like, a lot
  • Sort of a reaper of souls? But like, the bad ones-Hunter takes care of the good ones
  • Mostly resembles Penelope, aside from the wings and freaky time powers
  • Oh yeah, they have powers very similiar to Quosine's-as in, they can manipulate timelines into pretty much whatever they want
  • Yep, they have like, six eyes
  • "I have officially concluded that it should only have FOUR eyes at most, y'know, because we both have two-" "Yes, great calculating skills dear, but can we question why it has the literal tail of a demon?"
  • They spend a lot of their time watching the lives of normal nichelings, and wondering how it would have ended up if things had been different
  • The weird thing is, theyre less of a child between Quosine and Penelope, and more of a...combination? They have several retained memories from both of their parents, and for that reason alone, they harbor a great hatred for the descendants of those who made them suffer
  • Chalicity and them have only one thing in common, honestly-their desire to throw Luli in a deep, dark hole and never let her come out

wow, edgy 

I feel like everyone's gonna constantly go up and slap Luli and be like "Hey, do a good now bye"

103bad103b6f103bc3ba04ad103bad103bade62ebea6ce44r7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.899fcd7b810a36d5ec057d49a50a2372.jpg

"Hey Kyle?"

"Yeah?

"Why does Kenny always wear that mask?"

"Honestly-I'm not sure. None of us are."

"Did he ever say why?"

"All he's ever mentioned to us is that his parents didn't want anyone seeing his face. Actually, he did mention that they were in a cult or something too."

"A....cult?"

"You shouldn't sound so surprised-much weirder things have happened in this town."

xcygvhbkjlnk did i ever mention that i LOVE South Park? yeah, expect a lot of that here

i was trying to come up with designs for my very self-indulgent creepy AU i made of SP, and i just

Kenny

in a plague doctor outfit

it makes sense, and it makes a nice design

also, plague doctors are fun to draw-

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Clover said:

103bad103b6f103bc3ba04ad103bad103bade62ebea6ce44r7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.899fcd7b810a36d5ec057d49a50a2372.jpg

"Hey Kyle?"

"Yeah?

"Why does Kenny always wear that mask?"

"Honestly-I'm not sure. None of us are."

"Did he ever say why?"

"All he's ever mentioned to us is that his parents didn't want anyone seeing his face. Actually, he did mention that they were in a cult or something too."

"A....cult?"

"You shouldn't sound so surprised-much weirder things have happened in this town."

xcygvhbkjlnk did i ever mention that i LOVE South Park? yeah, expect a lot of that here

i was trying to come up with designs for my very self-indulgent creepy AU i made of SP, and i just

Kenny

in a plague doctor outfit

it makes sense, and it makes a nice design

also, plague doctors are fun to draw-

i just realized how many designs i have for this AU i cant actually show on the forums because 

1. i WILL get banned

and 2. i will get verbally burned alive

why, you ask? 

well-a lot of them have various religious symbols and references in the designs, and since this au is meant to be y'know-kinda horrifying, religion in general is painted in a...less than positive light in these designs

mmmmmm yes, gotta love the kid with literal pentagrams as pupils

theres also one that... i literally cant talk about. its just me indulging into my own dark and twisted humor, but a lot of people will definitely find it offensive-

1 hour ago, Clover said:

i just realized how many designs i have for this AU i cant actually show on the forums because 

1. i WILL get banned

and 2. i will get verbally burned alive

why, you ask? 

well-a lot of them have various religious symbols and references in the designs, and since this au is meant to be y'know-kinda horrifying, religion in general is painted in a...less than positive light in these designs

mmmmmm yes, gotta love the kid with literal pentagrams as pupils

theres also one that... i literally cant talk about. its just me indulging into my own dark and twisted humor, but a lot of people will definitely find it offensive-

is it wrong that now i'm really interested?
but yeah you probably shouldn't post that on the forums

44 minutes ago, berri said:

is it wrong that now i'm really interested?
but yeah you probably shouldn't post that on the forums

xryctuvgukhilj if youre really that interested, i can just pm them to you?

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, Possum Girl said:

help 

I like the picture. It's easy to understand. Don't be so hard on yourself you're a terrific artist xD Plus we all start out this way (I have a lot and I mean a lot of wonky looking cat/niche in my sketch book)

You really should try to sleep even if it's just lying in bed.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

I like the picture. It's easy to understand. Don't be so hard on yourself you're a terrific artist xD Plus we all start out this way (I have a lot and I mean a lot of wonky looking cat/niche in my sketch book)

You really should try to sleep even if it's just lying in bed.

hhhhhhhhhhh thank you....grandmother? is that you would be now? oh god, this family tree is confusing, next thing you know im gonna be marrying some girl whos sister is married to Flower's brother who's son is married to Foxy's dad

weird example but i think you get the picture

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

hhhhhhhhhhh thank you....grandmother? is that you would be now? oh god, this family tree is confusing, next thing you know im gonna be marrying some girl whos sister is married to Flower's brother who's son is married to Foxy's dad

weird example but i think you get the picture

You're telling me I'm gone for what '2 days?' and BAM they be wedded. It's as crazy as a niche family tree when you don't keep track. lol😆

Just now, FawnCat said:

You're telling me I'm gone for what '2 days?' and BAM they be wedded. It's as crazy as a niche family tree when you don't keep track. lol😆

all i did was invite a bot that would let them get married and then BOOm, not even an actual wedding. very disappointing, i was the only one there

then they adopted me 2 minutes later

then i stabbed Foxy multiple times

and the bot wouldnt let Impy marry another bot in the server so shes just pretending she didnt see that. who needs weddings to get a wife, amiright?

and then we all beat up the bot for....i dunno, descriminating against bots? it was pretty weird

oh yeah, youre still the oldest. that automatically makes you grandma

im also older than both of my parents which is pretty weird but whatever-

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

all i did was invite a bot that would let them get married and then BOOm, not even an actual wedding. very disappointing, i was the only one there

then they adopted me 2 minutes later

then i stabbed Foxy multiple times

and the bot wouldnt let Impy marry another bot in the server so shes just pretending she didnt see that. who needs weddings to get a wife, amiright?

and then we all beat up the bot for....i dunno, descriminating against bots? it was pretty weird

oh yeah, youre still the oldest. that automatically makes you grandma

im also older than both of my parents which is pretty weird but whatever-

Sounds like fun. I'm glad you all are enjoying yourselvesxD

Grandma-------- I'll take it! Think it's the closest I'll ever get.

Well that means you can send them to bed and you can stay up late~

im itching to post something here, but i cant find my phone because i inherited the 'i lose things that i taped to my hand' gene from my mother

so, i'll just explain how my style got to this point, i guess?

my art used to be ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, nothing looked good in the slightest (i'll dig up one of my old sketchbooks later and post some of it once i find my phone)

it only really started to develop when i tried to make it-what i did was start taking elements from the art styles of people that i really liked, and sorta just mashing that into my art. it actually started with Blixemi-i really liked the way she drew her muzzles, and you can still kinda see that on my art today (when the head is at an angle, that is)

overall, plenty of artists have influenced my art style over the years, just a few examples are:

Blixemi (the most notable one)

Tennelleflowers

Missy Dakota

Sagutoyas (i still absolutely adore their art, one of my favorite artists ever)

Kitsune Kreations

Painted Serenity

Tusofsky

Finchwing

and a LOT more, these are just the ones that i can think of immediately off the top of my head

if you're having trouble with your art, doing this could help you a lot-just take elements from the art of people you like, and try incorporating it into your style. it helped me, at least-

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i. might as well just make this homethread drftyghuijok

anyway, i found out why its physically impossible for me to watch Avatar and enjoy it

every time i watch it i just,,,,have a sudden urge to watch BNHA

why, you ask?

well-

dtfyguhio.thumb.jpg.74a7aef1f0df0909a03d451a5562399d.jpg

i rest my case.

no but really-every time i see Zuko i keep accidently calling him Todoroki and i end up pissing myself off so much that i stop watching

also, i just,,,didnt enjoy it very much? i know, shocker

• Haha 3

since all the stuff im planning to draw isnt done yet, have this massive art dump of kinda old stuff tfyguhio

(sorry if some of them are blurry, it was a LOT of pictures-22 in total)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

• Love 5

4 hours ago, Possum Girl said:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Can I just say all of these are my favorite! The fact that you can draw a bunch and all of them give of a different feeling while looking different too. The expressions are good too.:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i spent my morning going back to search for some videos i watched all the time as a kid in my edgy phase and all it's accomplished is finding comments like this and making me question why i did this in the first place

uyhgtf.png.2e390662b02419a20ac552299531cf92.png

(also apparently a lot of people who had crushes on creepypasta characters as kids turned out to be lesbians later on??? i dunno what thats about but i can definitely guess-)

and no, i havent slept in a day

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Dude, how are you so good??? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OH BRILLIANT ARTIST! *bows down*

Its called 'oh this thing looks awkward as hell, hm, maybe if i uh' and then i just scribble lines everywhere until it looks decent

• Haha 2

HEY KIDS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE MADE DANGANRONPA INTO A SHOW SO IM DOIN PRETTY GOOD RN, I GET TO WITNESS THE DEATHS OF ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AGAIN!!!!....

yayyyyy....

im so sorry Chihiro i love you please come back

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Katumai said:

HEY KIDS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE MADE DANGANRONPA INTO A SHOW SO IM DOIN PRETTY GOOD RN, I GET TO WITNESS THE DEATHS OF ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AGAIN!!!!....

yayyyyy....

im so sorry Chihiro i love you please come back

yes yes the whole squad is here

most of the voices sound pretty true to the game voice actors, so thats pretty neat god i love Junko, stupid bish

the animation is also pretty damn good-the only problem i have so far is that its pretty fast paced, which though im all for getting to the murder oh god here come the flashbacks oh no oh sh , having Makoto teleport across the room every ten seconds is kinda 👁️👄👁️

(people who dont know what Danganronpa is are gonna have no idea what im talking about sdrtyguhi-)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

yes yes the whole squad is here

most of the voices sound pretty true to the game voice actors, so thats pretty neat god i love Junko, stupid bish

the animation is also pretty damn good-the only problem i have so far is that its pretty fast paced, which though im all for getting to the murder oh god here come the flashbacks oh no oh sh , having Makoto teleport across the room every ten seconds is kinda 👁️👄👁️

(people who dont know what Danganronpa is are gonna have no idea what im talking about sdrtyguhi-)

gonna quote this just to say that i already hate Toko, 10/10 great anime 

Celeste unsettles me just as much as she usually does

Byakuya just, MMmm, yes, love him-stupid sociopathic nerd

annndd Sayaka is just as much of a boring, one-dimensional love interest as she always was...yayyyy???

my love for the game is just, bLEEDING OUT RIGHT NOW, STILL GOTTA FINISH DRV2 THO

• Like 2

Just to let everyone know: I'm eating apple crisp for breakfast. It's really good, my mom is a surprisingly good cook. Do you mortals envy my privelage?  (or however that word is spelt) 

the perks of living in the country is that we have an apple tree all to ourselves-and i think we have a plum tree somewhere in the very back, near the woods??? i dunno, i havent gone into the woods since i saw Slenderman in there. long story

• Like 2