Stray Fawn Community

Kat's art dump/homethread

Katumai

13 minutes ago, flower -she,he,they- said:

OMG KAT I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO YOU IN SO LONG </33

I KNOW GAMER ITS BEEN LIKE 30 MINUTES!!! OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER <//3 ITS NOT LIKE WE TALK ON DISCORD EVERY 3 MINUTES OR ANYTHING <////3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

are You allowed to post some of thode,

cookie gamingcookie this is sitting in a ten page topic that i dont think anyone ever reads if anyone finds it and gets mad at me for it i'll be surprised

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Modeer said:

Are those male torties

Are those male torties

(Jk, making a genetically accurate warriors family tree makes you hate everything)

indeed they are

and theyre not going anywhere /lh

(and yeah, i can handle like one or two families but the day i have to make an entire family tree's worth of genetically accurate cats is the day i officially break down 💀 whenever im designing some characters i do tend to apply certain parts of genetics in there just out of...habit?? i guess?? like i almost always make the male characters get their color from the mother)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katumai said:

Bit more of the family tree 💃🙎

(I stg i hate drawing those lines, they kill my wrist )

Untitled699_20211120200532.png

Mosspaw should be a tortie- (fun fact, my keyboard wanted to change tortie to torture. So very true). Is Floodshadow masking red? Well actually Rowanbloom wouldn't be red anyway. /LH

(Do you want me to stop screaming about genetic accuracy?)

8 hours ago, Modeer said:

Mosspaw should be a tortie- (fun fact, my keyboard wanted to change tortie to torture. So very true). Is Floodshadow masking red? Well actually Rowanbloom wouldn't be red anyway. /LH

(Do you want me to stop screaming about genetic accuracy?)

Floodshadow has red on him but it's mostly on his back and these are just headshots which is why Robinflame is red, Rowanbloom's just,,,weird

And the reason why so many of them look weird is because they're randomly generated, so I'm just kinda trying to make it all work at least a little (like my basic limit is no like gray or black cats having orange or cream kits, besides torties obviously) (and for context: I thought it would be a fun challenge to randomly generate a bunch of cats nd connect them all in a family tree)

I think I got pretty close with Robinflame's kits though (in the next screenshot), besides the male torties obviously

(and I don't mind, I love genetics and I'm too lazy to think about it too much while I make this thing and I think it's funny how wrong it turns out sometimes)

• Like 1

update: currently about to cry because my art program thought it would be funny to delete the layers with all the markings on them so im either going to have to suck it up and do them all over again or just move on

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Katumai said:

update: currently about to cry because my art program thought it would be funny to delete the layers with all the markings on them so im either going to have to suck it up and do them all over again or just move on

okay so i managed to salvage most of it because i had screenshots but its kinda blurry now and i have to completely redo Robinflame's family

17 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Here's Robinflame's family-the old ones looked a lot different but what can ya do

Untitled701_20211121140013.png

*Evil laughing*

Lakefin should be red

Flyflight should be a tortie

Male torties but whatever (Mistleflurry could be a chimera bc heterochromia)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Modeer said:

*Evil laughing*

Lakefin should be red

Flyflight should be a tortie

Male torties but whatever (Mistleflurry could be a chimera bc heterochromia)

Male torties can exist, but they are rare/infertile

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Katumai said:

Woo next family 💃 this one took a while

(And Shinevine and Volestar are siblings, I'm just stupid and drew the lines wrong)

Untitled702_20211121211816.png

Mhhh. Very good on the genetics front

Except Newtpaw. Unless Firemarsh is a tortie secretly.

It's highly unlikely that Lichenshine's children would have little to no white spotting, unless Lichen is a colorpoint.

I'm also assuming Firemarsh is a tabby and not light brown (otherwise Kitepaw can't be black)

• Like 1